I found the amulet that was in my lucid dream

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
mia

I found the amulet that was in my lucid dream

Postby mia » 15 May 2013 00:03

$T2eC16ZHJHgE9n0yG-8+BRDr351UnQ~~60_3.jpg
spiral lucid dream ring ( 24k gold over sterling with a tanzanite stone)
$T2eC16ZHJHgE9n0yG-8+BRDr351UnQ~~60_3.jpg (63.57 KiB) Viewed 1517 times
So I came across a ring that is very very close to the ring that was in my lucid dream. I bought it. I plan to wear it as a reminder to question if I am dreaming or not.
Here's a picture ( SO like the one in my dream; for those of you who read the dream description, I'm talking about the spiral ring that I picked up at the fair booth in that dream).
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

DreamerMan99

Re: I found the amulet that was in my lucid dream

Postby DreamerMan99 » 15 May 2013 01:27

Thats pretty neat, and cool that every-time you look at it, your thinking of a lucid dream.
Crazy our minds can create imagery and things which we have never seen before?
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 16 May 2013 12:17

That is so smart! good idea!

But i can't help but notice, your ring has a crystal in it ;)

I believe crystals are here to help us, they truly can affect our lives. For instance I keep and emerald with me, to help me with my relationships. And an axinite crystal to help me with my spirutal advancement.

You should look up online what tanzanites properties are ;)
It may be fate and you'll find you chose the perfect crystal for you and your life ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

mia

Postby mia » 16 May 2013 14:33

Fun idea Lucidlink. So I checked it out. Here is what it said for tanzanite:

"Tanzanite powerfully opens us for clairaudience, visions, spiritual connection and all aspects of communication and psychic power. It provides protection and allows for manifestation. It is also said to relieve depression. Tanzanite is known to both dispel and transmute negativity.Aids in seeing visions of the higher spiritual realms. Provides safety and protection during all activities. Provides perfect balance between personal power and actualisation. It brings the 'will' to the aid of manifestation and enhances both the beginning and the end. Facilitates communication with ancient tribal communities and other worldly beings. It also elucidates the universal mysteries."

Chakras: Crown, Third Eye, Throat

Maybe it IS good for Lucid dreaming. This ring is so powerfully connected in my mind to a lucid dream; it will be a perfect reminder.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 16 May 2013 22:23

hey LucidLink do you have some kind of a guide for what is a particular crystal good for? I would love to explore some more and know what would be the best for me.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 May 2013 08:25

If that stone helps visions it certainly should help LD. Sounds like that was supposed to be your ring, cool that you saw one like it in your dream :D .

neverlandjuila. The most important thing with crystals is that you find one which like "calls" to you.. draws you to it in some way. Its best to find the right one that way then to just go by the properties of them. Try going into a shop which sells them and hold in mind what you want one for and then see which kinds you are drawn to.. then pick up individual ones of whatever type you are drawn too and shut your eyes for a moment and hold it and see how it makes you feel. Watch for emotional shifts.

Ive found I can know the properties of crystals.. just by holding them and feeling them out (usually are completely right when I then go and look up to see what it says about them. A person can truely feel their qualities).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mia

Postby mia » 17 May 2013 14:59

Well this one certainly 'called' to me alright. I went back in that shop many times, looking at it. I just couldn't get over how much like my dream ring it was; only I thought it was glass in the dream ( maybe it was tanzanite in the dream). Anyway; maybe it called to me because it was the right stone ( hope so), but as my husband can attest to; many pieces of jewellery tend to call to me ;) . I love thinking about the mystical properties of stones and gems etc. I love the whole idea of it, especially with the rich and ancient history of looking at them in this way all through the ages and cultures. To me this is a fascinating and multilayered expression of humankind's longings to understand , connect with, and deepen a sense of connection to the unconscious workings of life, and the sense that there is mystery in nature and in ourselves.

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 17 May 2013 18:27

that sounds amazing. I hope I'll find a place that sells them soon.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 10:44

mia wrote: but as my husband can attest to; many pieces of jewellery tend to call to me ;) .

:lol:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”