almost a WILD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dragonmaster

almost a WILD

Postby dragonmaster » 16 May 2013 19:51

i tried to have a WILD last night and some wierd stuff happened (stuff thats probobly normal but i found it wierd) and i wanted to tell someone. first off i want to say this is only my third attempt at a WILD, allthough ive been trying to have lucid dreams for a very long time.

first weird thing that happened was every once in a while id hear a noise, not me just hearing things, it was actually something in my room. the weird part was every time i heard it my vision would flash blue for a split second. the next thing i remember being weird was someone said my name. that i know is just ordinary hypnogenic state stuff. next i started getting the overwhelming feeling that i should turn over. three times throughout me laying down i felt this. then i noticed there were cars driving outside and wind blowing in through my window. ill say more on that later you will see why. also heard a weird noise, after it actually scaring me a bit i dismiss it as something outside. finally i start feeling a different kind of feeling to turn over, almost like my brain trying to talk me into turning over. finally i give in, and as i open my eyes and turn over, if felt like i had just woken up, and my arms and legs were stiff and numb. i think i was very close to a WILD.

EDIT: i forgot to mention that towards the end of that i automatecly swallowed a phew times, it was wierd

the next day i realise my window was closed, and that there were no cars outside, theres never cars on my street. i think i briefly at some point faded into a dream because i remember looking up and seeing a car driving by outside. anyway, thats about it, just wanted to share that

DreamerMan99

Re: almost a WILD

Postby DreamerMan99 » 16 May 2013 22:52

Resist the urge to turn, and try to to relax more. It will probably help you WILD. Also, what time are you doing WILD?
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

dragonmaster

Postby dragonmaster » 17 May 2013 00:09

I started about 9:00, when i turned over it was 10:00. Also i was having a ton of problems visualizing where i wanted to dream, i started off one place and the image kept getting warped before i could even start to add detail, i tried another and i just couldent hold my focus on it

EDIT: 9 PM

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 09:44

That could of easily been a successful LD, you started dreaming but as it felt so real, you werent aware you were.

Try reality checking when things get weird if you at all realise they are weird. Voices and such can be part of hypnagogia too. Try to telepathically talk back to them.. if they speak back to you, you then are probably dreaming and have gone further then just probably hypnagogia. From your experience I think you did go into a dream but just werent aware of it.

tried to have a WILD last night and some wierd stuff happened (stuff thats probobly normal but i found it wierd) and i wanted to tell someone. first off i want to say this is only my third attempt at a WILD, allthough ive been trying to have lucid dreams for a very long time.

Glad to hear that WILD worked for you. Too many beginners are just dismissing it thinking its hard, when in fact "for some" (of cause not all), it may be easier.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”