MUTUAL DREAM

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
taniaaust1

Re: MUTUAL DREAM

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 May 2013 09:14

btifuldreamer wrote:hmmm interesting... What it be possible to mutual lucid dream with a member of the forum or is it very unlikely since we don't what anyone here looks like

it could be possible to do it with someone at this forum if you both set the intent to do so and focused on that happening. It would thou be a lot easier if you felt close to that person or knew them.

Its quite likely you both wont have exactly the same experience if you are new to doing this but may be able to influence each others dream a bit and have something the same come into the dreams.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 06 Jun 2013 12:13

taniaaust1 wrote:
it could be possible to do it with someone at this forum if you both set the intent to do so and focused on that happening. It would thou be a lot easier if you felt close to that person or knew them.

Its quite likely you both wont have exactly the same experience if you are new to doing this but may be able to influence each others dream a bit and have something the same come into the dreams.

Okay I will keep in mind that it's good that you know the person well :D
Sorry for the late reply been off for a while but I've gotten back into an obsessive phase for lucid dreaming. Still haven't had a LD though :( Tomorrow night, Friday, i am going to use the hemi-sync tape thing i have that helps you deeply relax then consciously enter a dream. I'm guessing this is a WILD? My mistake has been using this as soon as i go to bed and i know this is wrong because you shouldn't WILD as soon as you go to bed but when you wake up in the night. So that's when i'll use it and hopefully will result in a LD. But anyways, sorry for going off topic, hopefully i will learn to lucid dream quickly and i can eventually move onto Mutual lucid dreaming!
-Shane[/quote]

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 14:05

btifuldreamer wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:

Okay I will keep in mind that it's good that you know the person well :D
Sorry for the late reply been off for a while but I've gotten back into an obsessive phase for lucid dreaming. Still haven't had a LD though :( Tomorrow night, Friday, i am going to use the hemi-sync tape thing i have that helps you deeply relax then consciously enter a dream. I'm guessing this is a WILD? My mistake has been using this as soon as i go to bed and i know this is wrong because you shouldn't WILD as soon as you go to bed but when you wake up in the night. So that's when i'll use it and hopefully will result in a LD. But anyways, sorry for going off topic, hopefully i will learn to lucid dream quickly and i can eventually move onto Mutual lucid dreaming!
-Shane
[/quote]

I personally dont think there is a right or wrong. I do a lot of my WILDs right on going to bed, some Ive even done in the middle of the day.. others just on awakening in the morning. The most important thing is that you are capable of going to sleep. I never wake myself up during the night to try to WILD (but when I first started doing LD. I think back then I did use a bit of the WBTB method).

Some times are probably harder then others but you still may LD at other times as well. (if you get set in a pattern of only doing this stuff at a certain time, it will make then doing it at other times far harder as you develop a habit).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 30 Jun 2013 11:14

ahhh k i get it. When you WILD tania, do you use the technique i have been talking about? The one where you just let your mind wander but focus on being awake. Is that how simple it is? What i think you do is:
Wake up hopefully during REM period, get back into a comfortable position and try not to move, let your mind wander and let random thoughts flow in and occasionally remember to tell yourself that you're sleeping? Is that right :?:

Return to “Paranormal Activity”