Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
DreamerMan99

Re: Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Postby DreamerMan99 » 12 May 2013 16:20

mikeg313 wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:

If I get another.. I can post it here. (other then fires, disasters in Australia do not happen very often so its not surprising that two of my precogs have been about fire disasters just before they occur).

I am glad that we are thinking on the same wave length in posting them here as they can provide difinitive proof that we all precog its just that the time span on many we never can remember and feel a little dejavu.
Lets hope others find this forum and do the same. Maybe we can learn from this.

I Know EXACTLY what your talking about! I can see these little clips when the "trigger moment" happens. I know what everyone is going to say! I even say what im supposed to. Its fucking creepy! Its like Final Destination. Some call it dejavu. I call it premenissions. Crazy shit man.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 15 May 2013 00:54

Yes Dreamerman, I believe we all have those moments but most of us dont pay any attention to it. It is freaky at times bet then you get used to it as the years pass and it comes naturally to you that sometimes you freak your friends out by accident.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 May 2013 10:21

DreamerMan99 wrote:
mikeg313 wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:

If I get another.. I can post it here. (other then fires, disasters in Australia do not happen very often so its not surprising that two of my precogs have been about fire disasters just before they occur).

I am glad that we are thinking on the same wave length in posting them here as they can provide difinitive proof that we all precog its just that the time span on many we never can remember and feel a little dejavu.
Lets hope others find this forum and do the same. Maybe we can learn from this.

I Know EXACTLY what your talking about! I can see these little clips when the "trigger moment" happens. I know what everyone is going to say! I even say what im supposed to. Its fucking creepy! Its like Final Destination. Some call it dejavu. I call it premenissions. Crazy shit man.

Hi.. Im curious if your experiences are normal dejavu stuff eg you feel like you know what is about to happen or like its happened before or is it what I call "the time loop" kind of experiences. I got stuck in a time loop one time over and over, that was a terrible, scary experience as I had trouble breaking out of it. Each time I found myself back at the start of it (it kept jumping back after a time, I was online trying to chat while this was going on.. confusing as heck). I'd try to break free of what I'd just already experienced by changing what I was doing some eg saying something different online, getting up to get a drink to stop the convo briefly but things kept ending up with the others posting the same words as they'd done before so things just ended up happening again and again. Like as if there are all these parallel universes, each slightly different, happening at once, each trying to pull things together a certain way.

With the experiences you mention about, do you exactly know before hand what is about to occur?
rather then the Ive done this before thing. Do you have time to change what is going to occur a slight moment ahead?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 18 May 2013 01:15

Heres an example: I was playing xbox and I get a "trigger moment" at this moment time stops for me and the event plays out in my head. Such as i'll open the xbox menu and i'll know who will invite me, exactly what i will say to them, what they say back, ect. It seems to only happen when im
with people or doing something involving others.

Anothet example would be when I was eating dinner with family. As soon as I see my brother grab the salad dressing i know what EXACTLY will happen. Ive never tried "breaking out" and saying something else that im supposed to do. Its like i couldn't. It is the weirdest experience, nearly unexplainable. Next time i have one ill get right on here and tell you about it.

Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 10:55

DreamerMan99 wrote:Heres an example: I was playing xbox and I get a "trigger moment" at this moment time stops for me and the event plays out in my head. Such as i'll open the xbox menu and i'll know who will invite me, exactly what i will say to them, what they say back, ect. It seems to only happen when im

Anothet example would be when I was eating dinner with family. As soon as I see my brother grab the salad dressing i know what EXACTLY will happen. Ive never tried "breaking out" and saying something else that im supposed to do. Its like i couldn't. It is the weirdest experience, nearly unexplainable. Next time i have one ill get right on here and tell you about it.

Very interesting that you say you only get these when around others as my only experience of that in waking life, I was communicating with others at the time.

Sounds like you never have had a repetitive episode of these (that's why i had to try to break out from it, there would be no need to be using all ones will to attempt to break out..its hard if not repeating over.. when the experience keeps taking you back in time again.. you then know what is going to happen each time but it keeps then taking you back again to start all over again.

The only thing which would make sense why the experience I had was possible (Im positive I wasnt having halluncinations. I was in a good mental state communicating with people thou feeling very confused due to it. I dont have bipolar or anything like that), is if time itself isnt real.. and some kind of time glitch happened.

If you ever get a repeating one.. you'll find out what I mean, its scary as you can be stuck in this.

Anyway ..thanks for sharing.. I havent heard others talk about this kind of thing before, only the ordinary kind of dejavu which people get. Its sounds thou like your incidents are a bit out of ordinary dejavu. What Ive experienced but without the repeating go back in time thing.

Imagine being sent back to where you were 10mins ago.. and the people around you all playing out the same way, doing and saying the same things..happening over and over.. and you are trying to get them to change to break free of it.. you manage to distract them for a moment but then they end up starting up the same topic again.. and things happen all over again. You leave your computer to try to break free... come back ..but then the same convo, same words, same people.. all happen again. You try thing after thing to break free and you are starting to think you are never going to excape the time loop Its very disturbing, I ended up trying not to try as it was so terrible being stuck (It would of been ok if I was dreaming but I wasnt.. Ive been stuck too in false awakenings over and over but this wasnt one so whole situation was scarier as there was no relief of thinking of waking up each time)

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 18 May 2013 14:13

taniaaust1 wrote:
DreamerMan99 wrote:Heres an example: I was playing xbox and I get a "trigger moment" at this moment time stops for me and the event plays out in my head. Such as i'll open the xbox menu and i'll know who will invite me, exactly what i will say to them, what they say back, ect. It seems to only happen when im

Very interesting that you say you only get these when around others as my only experience of that in waking life, I was communicating with others at the time.

Sounds like you never have had a repetitive episode of these (that's why i had to try to break out from it, there would be no need to be using all ones will to attempt to break out..its hard if not repeating over.. when the experience keeps taking you back in time again.. you then know what is going to happen each time but it keeps then taking you back again to start all over again.

The only thing which would make sense why the experience I had was possible (Im positive I wasnt having halluncinations. I was in a good mental state communicating with people thou feeling very confused due to it. I dont have bipolar or anything like that), is if time itself isnt real.. and some kind of time glitch happened.

If you ever get a repeating one.. you'll find out what I mean, its scary as you can be stuck in this.

Anyway ..thanks for sharing.. I havent heard others talk about this kind of thing before, only the ordinary kind of dejavu which people get. Its sounds thou like your incidents are a bit out of ordinary dejavu. What Ive experienced but without the repeating go back in time thing.

Imagine being sent back to where you were 10mins ago.. and the people around you all playing out the same way, doing and saying the same things..happening over and over.. and you are trying to get them to change to break free of it.. you manage to distract them for a moment but then they end up starting up the same topic again.. and things happen all over again. You leave your computer to try to break free... come back ..but then the same convo, same words, same people.. all happen again. You try thing after thing to break free and you are starting to think you are never going to excape the time loop Its very disturbing, I ended up trying not to try as it was so terrible being stuck (It would of been ok if I was dreaming but I wasnt.. Ive been stuck too in false awakenings over and over but this wasnt one so whole situation was scarier as there was no relief of thinking of waking up each time)

Thats similar to what happens to me. It is insane what the mind can do, you know? Ive done lots of research on time and such, and it is really weird the way it acts depending on what is happening. Maybe people like you and me are just a little special.

BTW,
I thought everyone had these things happen on a daily basis. I thought this was normal until I saw this forum.

Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 May 2013 07:02

DreamerMan99 wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:

Thats similar to what happens to me. It is insane what the mind can do, you know? Ive done lots of research on time and such, and it is really weird the way it acts depending on what is happening. Maybe people like you and me are just a little special.

BTW,
I thought everyone had these things happen on a daily basis. I thought this was normal until I saw this forum.

You like myself may have something like kundalini rising going on, that can cause all kinds of strange enlightening effects including strange things going on with time, these time glitches may be some kind of uncontrolled Siddhi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhi . Things like this arent uncommon in very powerful yogis,Siddhas and Masters but are uncommon in the rest of us, things most think are impossible.

Once when I was interstate at a 3 day yogi thing which was being run by a quite powerful well known yogi (high kundalini energies there) Master Choa Kok Sui (he's now deceased), he also gave me a Shaktipat. After that, I had a weird time incident in which I was walking down a street and suddenly time almost stopped. I got watch everyone walking in EXTREMELY SLOW motion (like moving only inches in a second when walking) but interesting I could still move at a normal speed (I'd gone out of sync with their, our worlds normal time.. this may be how those yogis who have very strange abilities can appear to move rapidly from one place to another. I think if I hadnt stopped and been standing there gaping in stunned shock at what I was seeing happening around me, if I'd ran to the other end of the street and stood in front of someone, they would of seen me just appear out of nowhere. I havent had an incident like that since, obviously it was caused by the higher energies I was picking up from my yogi classes and throu my teacher raising my kundalini.

Im curious if you have anything else strange going on to which you may currently regard as normal and not realise that others dont get those things happening eg my youngest child has always been able to see auras and she thought this was normal, she only discovered it wasnt normal when she was about 12-13 years old (things like that are also associated with increased kundalini). Keep an eye out that you arent experiencing other things which others dont. Do you mind telling me your age?

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 20 May 2013 17:11

Wow! Well, its scientifically proven time isn't linear. We just perceive it this way.

Last edited by DreamerMan99 on 21 May 2013 01:40, edited 1 time in total.
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 May 2013 00:33

Take care esp when saying things in public forums as there are people out there (certain groups) who try to recruit those who are different, if you come to their attention they will even trace you down to your home address even if you havent put it online (that happened to me, it wasnt throu this website thou). (dont go believing any strange groups including well known powerful ones who could approach or be pulled in by the incentives they may offer (I got offered protection and to be given proper training in my natural gifts along with a couple of other offers eg free travel, being able to live in whatever part of the world I wished, use of special technology etc).

I got targeted by a group calling itself a branch of the illuminati (who tried to convince me they were a good branch) who I believe may of been responsible for a psychic attack which almost killed me when i wouldnt join (two people experienced in psychic warfare saved my life, I would of died) and one of my teachers in the past got targeted by government agency, thou he didnt attact their attention throu online.. he had a black helicopter try to run his car off a road, we had amercian gov people crash one of his courses which many of us were at in Sydney Australia (they were from a so called closed down gov group interested in remote viewing but which wasnt really closed down, what one reads online about it being closed down is a lie).
He suddenly died early 50s (heart attack) and I still wonder if it may of been a psychic attack. Take care what you say online publically, take care where you put your age.
Last edited by taniaaust1 on 29 Jun 2013 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 21 May 2013 01:38

taniaaust1 wrote:
DreamerMan99 wrote:Wow! Well, its scientifically proven time isn't linear. We just perceive it this way.

yeah I thought so.. I'd thought you were around the same age of my daughter was when she first started discovering how different she was to what is considered normal.

Take care esp when saying things in public forums as there are people out there (certain groups) who try to recruit those who are different, if you come to their attention they will even trace you down to your home address even if you havent put it online (that happened to me, it wasnt throu this website thou). (dont go believing any strange groups including well known powerful ones who could approach or be pulled in by the incentives they may offer (I got offered protection and to be given proper training in my natural gifts along with a couple of other offers eg free travel, being able to live in whatever part of the world I wished, use of special technology etc).

I got targeted by a group calling itself a branch of the illuminati (who tried to convince me they were a good branch) who I believe may of been responsible for a psychic attack which almost killed me when i wouldnt join (two people experienced in psychic warfare saved my life, I would of died) and one of my teachers in the past got targeted by government agency, thou he didnt attact their attention throu online.. he had a black helicopter try to run his car off a road, we had amercian gov people crash one of his courses which many of us were at in Sydney Australia (they were from a so called closed down gov group interested in remote viewing but which wasnt really closed down, what one reads online about it being closed down is a lie).
He suddenly died early 50s (heart attack) and I still wonder if it may of been a psychic attack. Take care what you say online publically, take care where you put your age.

Sketchy stuff! Thanks,
I know there are some crazy people out there.

Last edited by DreamerMan99 on 29 Jun 2013 18:07, edited 1 time in total.
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

Return to “Paranormal Activity”