Weird Lucid Dream/Need help LDing

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DreamerMan99

Weird Lucid Dream/Need help LDing

Postby DreamerMan99 » 08 May 2013 18:25

Ok so heres how it went:

I was playing basketball with a golfball with a frog - and suddenly the neighbors across the street moved out (within 5 seconds) and the girl I like happened to move in, nearly instantaneously. I invited her to play golfsketball? haha. And for some reason I was trying to impress her so I hot wired her car, brought it in the middle of the street, doused it in gasoline, and lit in on fire. She ran away, and I sat on top of it, not being burned. It got dark, so I decided to get a blanket and sleep in the car. I heard her run back, and she started talking to me about forks. I realized I was dreaming when I saw that my feet had 6 digits sprouting off each toe! I tried something I've thought of for a while, which was reversing gravity. Didn't work too well. Car FLEW into the sky, the girl flew away screaming, everyones houses fell off, the ground started breaking, and I was hanging onto a pipe. I lost control at this point, and just turned into a regular weird dream.

Also - I've been having really bad allergies where I am pretty much ill 24 hours a day. Could this be affecting my LDs? I haven't had good dream recall, or a LD in a long time. (allergies started for me 4 weeks ago) I wake up pretty tired, stuffy, and not too clear headed. Im wondering if this has anything to do with my shitty dreams, and your opinions on what COULD help or what I should do.

Thanks guys,
Dream on.
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Re: Weird Lucid Dream/Need help LDing

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 10:19

tried something I've thought of for a while, which was reversing gravity. Didn't work too well. Car FLEW into the sky, the girl flew away screaming, everyones houses fell off, the ground started breaking, and I was hanging onto a pipe.

:lol: That sounds very dramatic.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”