Little girl daydream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
taniaaust1

Little girl daydream

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Apr 2013 08:41

Daydreams are funny things as they happen while fully awake and aware and yet the waking conscious self may not be in the dream so you watch the dream like an outsider. Here's one I had spontanously this morning (at the time I was wondering where a heap of fear energy which is coming in from my subconsciousness has been coming from.. Ive had this fear energy there for a couple of days and its not connected to any waking consciousness thoughts).

There is a little girl of around 8 years old, she's terribly afraid of kundalini energy to the point she's kicking and screaming and throwing a tantrum due to her fear. (I think her mother was in the dream too but couldnt calm her).

I dont know if this is related to my fear coming in from my subconsciousness to my waking self but treated this message, as a gift from my subconsciousness so spent a few minutes doing a healing on this "little girl" part of myself after this day dream. To remove her fear. Healing parts of your subconsciousness can be a quite helpful thing to do at times.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Re: Little girl daydream

Postby oliverclay » 01 May 2013 05:56

Daydreams are funny and give you hope but these happen very often.

alissa

Postby alissa » 16 May 2013 00:56

taniaaust1 wrote:There is a little girl of around 8 years old, she's terribly afraid of kundalini energy to the point she's kicking and screaming and throwing a tantrum due to her fear.

What exactly is kundalini energy?
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 May 2013 05:27

alissa wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:There is a little girl of around 8 years old, she's terribly afraid of kundalini energy to the point she's kicking and screaming and throwing a tantrum due to her fear.

What exactly is kundalini energy?

An energy which lays dormant in most people which resides at that base of the spine, this energy is said to carry its own intellegence and can spiritually awaken people (and naturally trigger psychic gifts).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”