3 short lucid dreams per night

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
luxferre

3 short lucid dreams per night

Postby luxferre » 11 Sep 2011 21:05

Hi guys,

I've been practicing for two months now and by using the "Wake back to bed" technique, I can enter 3 times in a row the lucid dreamworld each night / morning. I don't know how long I stay there but it's very short I guess, usually below 2 minutes.

So my question is, how good is that compared to a master like you Rebecca ? Let's say you're a 10 on 10, where am I ?

Also what do you suggest me to work on now ?

Thank you so much for your advice :-) (Others opinion are more than welcome too !!! ;-))

alpacatackler

Re: 3 short lucid dreams per night

Postby alpacatackler » 13 Sep 2011 13:36

In my opinion, that's pretty impressive!

luxferre

Postby luxferre » 17 Sep 2011 21:05

Thank you alpacatackler,

Working as a hypnotherapist I'm very used to trance state, this might be the reason but still I cannot stay very long in the dream as when something is happening I feel my "real" heart starting to beat so I'm catching "real body" information and this very often throw me out of the dream state.

My guess is that maybe I need to stabilize the dream more before starting to act, what do you think about all this guys ????

Peter

Postby Peter » 17 Sep 2011 21:58

you will get better at holding the state and when u do the dream time lasts lots longer. Try to just stay aware of body infomation and unless it is urgent just push it back and dont let it come to the front of you mind. I will try to get into a LD with in a position that will not cause discomfort it the dream lasts a long time and so if there is no urgency in the feelings just leave them alone.

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 17 Sep 2011 23:18

Try not to get too excited/panic etc. Strong emotions often force the body awake. Try spinning too, I've found that solidifies your surroundings too :)
Dreaming is my drug

rothgar

Postby rothgar » 28 Oct 2011 00:50

I'm relatively new to Lucid dreaming (I've had 4 in about 4 weeks). Last night I had a pretty good one... to stabilize I looked right at the ground... I read that somewhere and it seemed to work for me. By studying it I got focused. I was on a campus looking at red brick tile and swirled cement with grooves in it. Once I felt stable I then went flying... that is supposed to be good too,and worked fine. What amazed me was looking down... houses were there, and the perspective moved just like it should have in real life. That blew me away... I didn't expect to see that.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”