Inception

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
charlesmcvay

Inception

Postby charlesmcvay » 13 May 2013 02:07

Basically here's a post where you can put anything that you associate with "Inception" or planting an idea into a real life person's subconscious and they then act upon said idea. Here's my experience:

On March 21st 2013 I had a particular Lucid Dream where I was with a few of my friends at my friend's apartment. I walked around telling most of my friends to call me the next day, in hopes that if they called me the next day it would certainly be a strange phenomenon. However, I went up to my friend Drew, and showed the necklace I wear every day and put it in his face. I told him that he would ask me about the necklace the next time he noticed it. He was very unresponsive. NOW the interesting part is on April 26th, 2013 he came to visit my apartment. I was walking around without my shirt on not even thinking about the dream and he asked me about the necklace I was wearing. My face lit up and I instantly realized what happened. Now, even though it is natural for a friend to ask about something new on a friend, he had definitely seen the necklace before as I had been wearing it for some months and I hang out with Drew often.

This might not be anything special, but I figured if more and more people have experiences like this we can make some sort of conjecture about real life Inception. Feel free to express any ideas about this!

Inception

Re: Inception

Postby Inception » 16 May 2013 19:49

Hello my name is Inception welcome to the dream state. :lol: Interesting stuff you wrote, you should try it a few more times and see your strike rate if it is above 50% then you on to something.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 May 2013 07:55

Cool experience. I think some people are more susceptable to some people then others, so I suggest to experiment on that same friend again (your others may be less impressionable. See how many strikes and misses you get.

Keep in mind that some things are more likely to be acted on their others eg how many times per day do we think we should ring someone but just dont.. putting it off telling ourself, well do it later.. but still dont. Hence your necklace idea may of been a better test.

Maybe your friend was having a mutual dream with you thou he doesnt remember it, if he was, it probably would of been enough to trigger him off to comment.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 17 Jun 2013 06:56

Getting this thing into the real life is not an easy task.

Jackson

Postby Jackson » 19 Jul 2013 14:49

Just had a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream, no joke. I was in a non-lucid dream, became lucid, had a false awakening, became lucid again had another false awakening became lucid....Finally, on my last false awakening I managed to stabilize and have a nice lucid dream. :D

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Aug 2013 18:55

Very interesting... definitely keep trying this and recording your results. It wouldn't be Inception, though. Because, in Inception, they were using a machine that put them all into the same dream. This would be more like .... I don't know, dream sharing.
Well said.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 06 Nov 2013 05:47

I had a dream that was based on the idea or film of inception:
In my dream: I was doing something normal as an everyday routine when several people came up and ask me for help to find out what Tom Cruise (the actor) was hiding in his safe. So for a few weeks i was Tom's close friend and we drank beers etc. Finally we got to the safe and he opened it. There was a dish of vanilla ice-cream with strawberry syrup on it. He took a spoon full and cried. I cried also. He said that he had a daughter when he was very young and she died at the time they were eating the very same ice-cream. Every year on that date he would eat a spoon of that ice-cream. Then I realized the other people were reporters. Then I awoke with tears in my eyes. :cry:

R99

Postby R99 » 28 Nov 2013 14:24

mikeg313 wrote:I had a dream that was based on the idea or film of inception:
In my dream: I was doing something normal as an everyday routine when several people came up and ask me for help to find out what Tom Cruise (the actor) was hiding in his safe. So for a few weeks i was Tom's close friend and we drank beers etc. Finally we got to the safe and he opened it. There was a dish of vanilla ice-cream with strawberry syrup on it. He took a spoon full and cried. I cried also. He said that he had a daughter when he was very young and she died at the time they were eating the very same ice-cream. Every year on that date he would eat a spoon of that ice-cream. Then I realized the other people were reporters. Then I awoke with tears in my eyes. :cry:

:?: :!: :idea: :| :?
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”