My Monster

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
taniaaust1

Re: My Monster

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 May 2013 04:34

Cool LD :) . You did the best thing possible and confronted what scared you so you had a good experience. That's usually the best way to go about scary things.

So many try to wake up when they find themselves heading into a scary LD, which trying to excape it can so backfire eg then stuck in sleep paralyses or whatever (and possibly have a person facing the same scary things next time too). I hope people pay attention to your experience and think about how they next will react when they find their LD getting scary.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 19 May 2013 12:24

TigerLily wrote:I had an interesting dream a few weeks ago. I allowed my dream to take me into a scary situation, but I remained calm and happy-go-lucky, and the "monster" looked so surprised and almost like he was going to cry. With how everything else was going in the dream, he was suppose to be one of those surprise and scare me out of sleep characters. He couldn't talk to tell me how he felt and I stayed with him for a little while, and though he couldn't smile, I think I made him really happy. It was kinda heartbreaking.

you could ask him why do you want to scare me??? haha :lol:
you be suprise of the answer.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 19 May 2013 14:57

taniaaust1 wrote:So many try to wake up when they find themselves heading into a scary LD...

I had this twice. I actually did it on instinct. Wish it didn't happen tho...
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 May 2013 02:19

DeltaV wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:So many try to wake up when they find themselves heading into a scary LD...

Its like training oneself in real life not to run when one sees a snake and instead to stand still (if you run then they could chase and bite you and they run faster).

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 21 May 2013 20:45

taniaaust1 wrote:
DeltaV wrote:

Its like training oneself in real life not to run when one sees a snake and instead to stand still (if you run then they could chase and bite you and they run faster).

Last time, I locked a small swarm of skeletal spiders up in a room. Then I became lucid. I realized that the spiders could very easily be friendly or harmless, but I didn't trust my dream control yet. So I bailed.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 May 2013 01:50

DeltaV wrote: Last time, I locked a small swarm of skeletal spiders up in a room. Then I became lucid. I realized that the spiders could very easily be friendly or harmless, but I didn't trust my dream control yet. So I bailed.

Lucky you successfully bailed..that could of led to sleep paralyses with having those spiders all over you biting you. Which could be an experience to put someone off of LD for life. Always remember when you run.. you strengthen the thing you are running from. Wake yourself up as only a last resort.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”