having problem to astral project from sleep paralysis

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
taniaaust1

Re: having problem to astral project from sleep paralysis

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 May 2013 07:20

When you are in the sleep paralyses state.. do you even feel your astral body start to move around inside of your physical one? I often find that before I go out, usually my astral hands esp fingers will start to loosing up and I'll start feeling that body moving around inside of my physical one as it starts to free up.

Have you tried doing a summersault while in that paralyses state (Ive found summersaulting out of body can help)?

If you fall into a LD its cause your mind is going asleep, allowing your subconsciousness to come in. The key to OBEs is being COMPLETELY awake but very relaxed (not like when one wants to LD in which its better to allow your mind to drift to help get you into the LD state, with OBE you need to be very mentally focused).

I couldnt do OBEs thou I tried hard for a long time using many different methods until I started doing a strong energy raising technique. Within 2 weeks of regular doing that (I did it for periods longer then the time they say), I was having spontanous OBEs, I ended up having spontanous several OBEs per week (but I stop having them if Im not doing that energy raising exercise). The energy raising technique is explained in the book "Astral Projection" by Denning and Phillips. (I'll post the link to this book http://www.scribd.com/doc/61714884/Practical-Guide-to-Astral-Projection .. the book is like a step to step course in how to OBE).
Last edited by taniaaust1 on 19 May 2013 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 May 2013 07:30

Another thing.. exactly what are you doing when you try to get out?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 May 2013 01:14

d@ydreamer wrote:I have try your technique last night and it almost work.I was able to move my astral harm completely, i just focus on raising as much energy as possible then when i feel i have a lot, i push the energy up.I am gone a try more with that technic

A other thing i was not sure about is do i have to open my eye ??? like do i have astral eye ? or as soon as i get out of my body i will see something.I was really feeling above my body but i can't see nothing.

Cool that you are able to feel and raise energy, that will certain help you to get astral, "use" the energy to get yourself astral.

Dont worry about your eyes.. do not open your physical eyes. When astral.. it's possible to have 360 degree vision (thou I havent had that yet), but its your energy itself you see out of, not your physical or astral eyes. In reality you dont even have to take up an astral human form..so hence dont even have an astral body eye as such. Often when I get astral.. I find myself just as an energy ball or orb, orbs dont have eyes as such. You may be able to see as soon as you get out of body or you may not, some people (this is the case for myself) cant see till they get away from their physical bodies a bit.

When you can feel your astral arm. I suggest to reach out further and further away from your physical body.. eg reach your astral arm out towards your ceiling. Your whole astral body may follow.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 May 2013 01:21

d@ydreamer wrote: i also try to concentrate on my third eye
If you want to get out of body I suggest not to put any focus there (unless you are using it to increase energy or running energy chakra to chakra) ..by focusing on your third eye, you are just focusing on your physical body and to get out you need to have your focus point outside of the body.

I got once and i saw myself and my brother sleeping but the reality was slightly different, so i guess it was just a LD but that look like a OBE

Thanks for your answer

I will keep trying

Reality may or may not appear to be the same.. you may not be in the same time.. with OBE you could be also in future or past eg you may be experiencing night when its day etc. Mine do tend to be real time but once was surprised when there was presents laying all over my lounge floor, wrapping paper everywhere from where it had been ripped off, I knew it was an OBE and not a dream. I ended up finding out that my daughter that same night had had a dream (or maybe she'd been astral but didnt know?)where she was having a birthday and unwrapping presents... her dream must of affected the astral of my house so when I got out, I just saw unwrapped presents/toys throu that room.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 May 2013 02:50

d@ydreamer wrote:Thanks again,

I went out a bit this morning but my vision was blurry...i guess it will get better with time.

Try to imagine putting on glasses then... or move more away from your body.. after a while your vision should become better anyway.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”