Famous people in my dreams

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

Famous people in my dreams

Postby AngelDreams » 02 May 2011 21:26

Sometimes I dream of famous people. Dead or alive I get a lot of celebrities in my dreams haha. I don't know why, I watch tv, but not as many movies. I had a dream about Matt Damon the other day. It was actually very serious and reminded me of the Pelican Brief. Any thoughts?

Re: Famous people in my dreams

Postby Jonathan » 04 May 2011 07:40

I think often what we see in our dreams is just what we focus on while we're awake. Are you an avid movie watcher?

I often have a lot of dreams about school or work, because I spend so much time there. :)

Postby Gooeymaw » 11 Dec 2011 00:25

I have three ideas about this. The most obvious one being that we may admire the character or actor that famous person plays, and it's simply that, we're sometime lucky enough to have pleasing dreams with pleasing people. The second idea about this is that these people represent archetypes, and you'd want to analize what that person represents to get to understand your dream better. Then my third guess is that these people are convienient place holders. For example, your dreaming mind may just be feeling kind of lazy and populate your dreams with characters you already are familiar with. I have tons of dreams with cartoon characters in them. Though that doesn't mean they don't represent something serious.

Postby LucidPotter » 03 Jan 2012 13:42

I always dream about famous people!! But usually in really bizarre situations :/
"Of course it's been happening inside your head,Harry, but why on earth would that mean that it is not real?" {Albus Dumbledore}.

Postby jamjam » 04 Jan 2012 03:43

I heard eating a certain type of cheese creates famous people. http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/does-eating-cheese-give-you-nightmares.html by Rebecca Turner.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”