Ok...I need some help. Bad.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
DeltaV

Re: Ok...I need some help. Bad.

Postby DeltaV » 20 May 2013 17:45

The weird things that happened while you were listening to the isochronics are completely harmless. You were simply aware of the process of falling asleep.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 May 2013 01:37

shadowz19995 wrote: I started to feel VERY wierd. This happened a few time and the I felt like this weird weird veryyyy fricken weird sensation in my body and it made me feel strange like a bad strange. My heart started to speed up, my body went numb, and my breath started to come really fast. I forced myself to calm down and the feeling subsided but never went away and the whole night these waves kept hitting me and I felt like everything was going weird like if i opened my eyes I was going to see dragons or something.

It was probably just fear of the "unknown" coming in (this can be happening subconsciously too).. as you KNEW something was happening and hence you then started to fear. The waves.. sounds like your energy was going throu a build up in response to what was going on. You could well of opened up your eyes and seen dragons when you entered into a LD. :D

Always do more then one reality check.

Congrats. You did have a lucid dream seeing you were aware you are dreaming..but it may of been one with a lower waking consciousness level which can make things harder to control and affect your ability to think clearly or fast. You seem to have had quite a long lucid dream.. so that is a very good start.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 May 2013 01:21

shadowz19995 wrote:
I would agree with you but the thing is according to what people say you feel like you are literally there. Like how you or me are typing in front of the computer screen is how a lucid dream feels. This dream didnt feel like that. I was looking through first person but at the same time not really. I didnt feel like I do now for example. I felt....like far away and my movements were sluggish and none of it felt REAL at all. So i honestly dont know. Was that really how a lucid dream feels? If so i am being misled lmao. To me it felt like like.....i dont know me dreaming ABOUT being lucid rather than being lucid. What do you think? You've had some right?

You had a very low level of waking consciousness in that dream and hence you didnt really feel there, were sluggish etc. Nope that isnt at all what a good LD feels like and :lol: no we arent misleading you.

It is quite possible too that it could of been a dream about having a lucid dream (of cause we can dream about anything including that esp if its been on our minds) rather then actually truely being lucid in a dream.. but the fact you felt sluggish etc. I do think it may of been a very low level LD , feeling sluggish I know at least a couple at this site have that issue with their LDs.

better luck next time.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”