SUCCESS! First vivid lucid dream :D

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
mia

Re: SUCCESS! First vivid lucid dream :D

Postby mia » 21 May 2013 04:44

Well done! ;)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

mia

Postby mia » 22 May 2013 03:24

I keep thinking about you throwing yourself down the stairs. That's funny. :)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

mia

Postby mia » 22 May 2013 14:35

You will need to learn how to fly, and to levitate. That'll move things along. ( Everyone knows how to levitate ;you've probably done it in non lucid dreams countless times).

Sim B

Postby Sim B » 04 Jun 2013 03:50

My post has been lost. :(

My account too, in fact. :P

Yeah, I have memories of non-lucid dreams in which I fly. It is just a matter of time. Lately though, MILD hasn't been any successful for me so I will try SSILD.
"Focus on the journey, not the destination" - Greg Anderson, 1964

mia

Postby mia » 04 Jun 2013 04:05

Ah. So you were lost in the spam blackout fiasco.

I had a lucid dream the other night where there were stairs in it I had to go down. I thought of your post (while in that dream ) and it made me laugh (in my dream ) as I floated to the bottom of the stairs. I posted about it yesterday in Lucid Dreaming techniques. :lol:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”