What else should I do?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Re: What else should I do?

Postby DreamerMan99 » 23 May 2013 02:49

Try to keep your eyes relaxed! Don't strain them.
Also, try doing WILD after 3-5 hours of sleep.
Remember, getting exited will only ruin it! Don't get amped up if you have odd things happen.
When you feel you are entering the dreamworld, your mind will start to wonder. Let it. Think of the thoughts as waves, lapping around you body, bringing you out into the endless ocean of the dreamworld.
(Or whatever floats your boat (Pun intended))

Good luck.
Dream on~
Good luck,
Dream on.

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 May 2013 04:59

Obviously dont keep doing things as you currently are as they arent working for you.

I suggest forgetting entirely about your eyes... ignore your eyes.

Also a thoughtless state doesnt necessarily send a person into a dream, all that may do is keep someone in a deep dreamless meditation state. To dream you need to 1/ Be relaxed 2/ allow your mind to let go, ALLOW yourself to start to daydream and to start naturally having strange thoughts or images occur. (dont try, hold you goal to just LD in mind and let go).

Cutting back on thoughts can be good for our waking mind raving on inside our heads about our day, we need to stop that kind of thinking and relax.. but let your mind drift.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Postby Timkitchen » 24 May 2013 09:15

Night is the best time to relax the body and mind, as they get frustrated by the whole day work. The very easy way of relaxing our body is lying on the bed and keeping the muscles free and loose. For relaxing the mind, keep the eyes close and try to blank your mind, not having any type of thoughts. It’s important that you should not give the stress to your eyes while keeping them close. Just stay calm, you will feel the full relaxation and you will soon enter in the world of dreams.

Postby ConnorAJSneddon » 25 May 2013 09:32

If it is a small itch try and wait it out if its a rather large itch scratch it and start again, nothing will work if you're feeling uncomfortable.

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Keep getting so close and giving up :(!!

Return to “For Beginners”