through the wormhole

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
rdubya

through the wormhole

Postby rdubya » 19 Sep 2011 03:59

So for those who are interested in pursuing the evidence of astral projection outside of anecdotal evidence, try checking out the series "through the wormhole." (yes the morgan freeman one) there are a lot of quantum physic explanations of where our science is leading right now.

i watched it keeping astral projection and lucid dreaming in mind(no pun intended), and i've concluded that astral projection is just one spawn of the quantum sciences that the general public has not yet accepted.

Look at it this way, there were people who went around the world and said "i think i went around the world because it might be round." The public laughed at that and said prove it, and the only thing you could say at the time was get on a boat and travel yourself. Eventually science caught up to the mathematical evidence, and i think that is the point we are at with "6th sense and psychic" abilities.

torakrubik

Re: through the wormhole

Postby torakrubik » 19 Sep 2011 06:56

I think you could be right. I also believe some advanced science is involved with mutual dreaming. Some kind of wireless system linking our minds together isn't to difficult of a concept to grasp.
Dreaming is my drug

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 19 Sep 2011 14:55

Tora - Some quantum theorists say that the universe is all connected in 1 location. If you are familiar with computers, look at it as the most advance hard drive ever made. The hard drive of thought. Just look at lucid dreaming, although it appears you are in a world that takes up time and space, its locality is in your mind, meaning the distance in of objects in your dream exist, but the location of their source is all the same, thus everything is always connected, no matter how "far" it seems in the physical.

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 20 Sep 2011 21:39

Indeed, of course there are theories the dreamworld is simply another reality, albeit a strange and unpredictable one. Personally i believe it is simply a simulation created in the brain, however i still think that everyone's dreamworld is linked by some complex biological connection.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Paranormal Activity”