DREAM TELEPATHY?!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
jamjam

DREAM TELEPATHY?!

Postby jamjam » 23 Sep 2011 01:11

I heard that there is something called dream telepathy. Is it real? If so if I'd love to enter your dreams!!!

Summerlander

Re: DREAM TELEPATHY?!

Postby Summerlander » 23 Sep 2011 16:01

There have been some studies on this and the evidence suggests that it is real. I have had a few experiences myself which suggest the existence of telepathic links. Michael Persinger has been conducting research on this and, apparently, geomagnetic activity and the human telepathic potential are relative. Still, it is a bit early to say for sure that such is the case. This could explain/justify not just the seemingly shared dreams but also remote viewing. Perhaps our minds are quantum entangled?
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 23 Sep 2011 16:29

I've actually seen more evidence that suggests that "dreams" are collective in nature... and not personal or individual. That would suggest that you don't have to "enter" someone else's dream... just find them where ever they happen to be an dream with them.

If you want to, as is said, share a dream... just become lucid/astrally aware while in the non-physical and place your Intent accordingly to "visit" or "be with" someone else. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 23 Sep 2011 23:13

I believe so. Scientifically, it's certainly plausible.
Dreaming is my drug

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 25 Sep 2011 19:56

Thanks! I really appreciate all of these answers! :D

Return to “For Beginners”