weak dream recall and dreamsigns not making me lucid

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
kasi

weak dream recall and dreamsigns not making me lucid

Postby kasi » 20 Sep 2011 23:28

hello hows it going iam doing about 20 r.c a day and studying my dj.for d.s i regularly see d.s in my dreams but they rarely remind me that iam dreaming,iam finding the more iam studying about this and excited to put in the effort at night with breathing relaxation exercises and auto suggestions the worse my dream recall becomes,it seems the more enthusiastic i am the worse it all gets and then when iam tired and can barely do anything but sleep ,then i get vivid dreams with good recall,dose anyone have any advice on what to do.i really think that attitude and intention effects recall,so is it wrong to be to enthusiastic what attitude shoiuld i have to get the best recall.also my dream signs while dreaming are not making me lucid ..what to do. love n peace..kasi

jamjam

Re: weak dream recall and dreamsigns not making me lucid

Postby jamjam » 22 Sep 2011 13:00

I think that you're trying too hard. I think that the conscious brain does have a affect on dreaming like when you think that you can only get lucid dreams when you're tired. Don't do like 20 RCs every day limit yourself to 5. Finally, don't be stressed about dreaming go on with your normal day and go to sleep

kasi

Re: weak dream recall and dreamsigns not making me lucid

Postby kasi » 24 Sep 2011 06:47

thanks for your replie :) yes trying to hard is pointless, i realsied that actually it,s just a matter of getting more sleep,i usually get 5.5 to 6 hours whcih is not enough to hit the r.e.m where i could get lucid.i tryed 8 hours the other day it resulted in 3 vivid dreams with very good recall.kasi

Return to “For Beginners”