Hi, I'm Summerlander! I'm new here!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Summerlander

Hi, I'm Summerlander! I'm new here!

Postby Summerlander » 22 Sep 2011 20:22

Hi, Rebecca and everyone!

I'm Arlindo from London, UK. This is a nice little Forum! I practice DILDs and WILDs regularly. I wake up from lucid dreams in the best mood possible. If I hadn't discovered this phenomenon I'd probably be a psycho now.

Btw, if I post my experiences here, forgive me if the terminology I use slips out. I usually refer to lucid dreams and out-of-body experiences as a sole state of consciousness that I call "the phase".

My views, however, are not different from yours. The phase state can be entered before, during and after sleep. It is a hybrid state, as I see it, between wakefulness and dreaming, where one is fully conscious and self-aware.

I look forward to having more discussions with everyone and I will do my best to use language that everyone understands.

Sweet lucid dreams! xx
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Mewie

Re: Hi, I'm Summerlander! I'm new here!

Postby Mewie » 24 Sep 2011 13:53

Hello, and welcome to this awesome forum. :D
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

Dreamer12

Postby Dreamer12 » 24 Sep 2011 19:55

hello and welcome to this forum...you can call me Dreamer:)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 24 Sep 2011 21:42

Thank you for the reception, everyone!
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 25 Sep 2011 03:43

Welcome Summerlander! Looking forward to hearing more about your research into the phase state.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Sep 2011 21:46

Cool! Definitely. I think we can all help each other here and get a better understanding of this phenomenon.

- Padmasambhava

Return to “For Beginners”