Flying Dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Flying Dreams

Postby AngelDreams » 02 May 2011 21:16

:P I have been looking for a forum to share my lucid dream experiences and hear from other dreamers who can successfully fly while lucid dreaming. I often fly in my dreams especially when I'm outside. Sometimes I can make myself go outside in my dream so I can fly. If I am inside sometimes I'll float through the rooms near the ceiling. I'd like to do it more often, but I'm working on it. Anyone else able to fly in their dreams? How do you go about it?

Re: Flying Dreams

Postby jkemeny » 02 May 2011 22:44

I have flown several times during lucid dreams. When I become lucid in a dream flying is usually the first thing I think of doing because it is so fun! Like you I try to find my way outside so that I can fly.Although there have beeen many times that I have tried to fly and I only get a little ways up and then I float softly back to the ground. I think this happens because even though I know I'm dreaming subconciously our brains are habituated to gravity. Another strange phenomenon I've noticed while flying in dreams is that I often get caught in power lines! It's almost as if my lucid dream body is attracted to the electricity in power lines. I wonder if anyone else experiences this.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”