Unexplained forces

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dreamindigo

Unexplained forces

Postby dreamindigo » 14 Sep 2011 21:22

i am struggling within some luzid dreams... when they become so long- stretched... in time... sometimes... as if a force is keeping me within the dreams when i dive to deep into them... when i try to wake up.. or call my name within the dream i often get into repeated false awakenings where i have to break through frozen speechless or motionless states bevore actually waking up... looking at things in detail or such practices only lead to a deepening of the dream state.. not a waking up by chance... i figuerd out some ways to change the environment.. or even to become other persons in perception... sometimes simultaneously... but it feels a bit wicked to get stucked in them... even though it s a rare exeption... usually they make me feel more alive
.... but it would be good to create some improoved anchors to make sure that i am not getting sucked out from some kind of other beeings... cause that s what it feels like... the stream starts to become stronger in the depths...somehow...
... sometimes after some intens struggeling a power arises that enables me to call a name- as amithabaiya or calling my own name brought me back into my body.... but it also happened bevore that the false waking up - becoming luzid again.. etc was repeating for several days in experience wiithin a few hours of actual sleep.. and once even an "atacking" -- sucking into the dreamstate from the waking state..

two of the first experiences like that were as following:

(shortened:)

i am trying to enter a state of lucid dreaming in a sitting posture bending slightly forward, leaning on a pillow with my forehead... after some deep relaxation and connection with earlier luzid dreams... i feel a dizzy spot on my head.. but i am sure that i did not fall asleep yet...

i stand up from the sitting position and am packing my backback filling in some cd s i brought to my friend... taking the train back home.. reading a newspaper.. everything is as clear as in everyday life... no doubt about beeing awake... when i reach home, intense tiredness is coming over me... i lay in my bed and i start to become aware of a slightly greenshining beeing lying next to me in my bed ... it starts to suck my life energy out of my belly... i try to move but i can t ... loosing control over my voice... the struggeling for survival mobilisies some strong forces of resistance... my only hope is to switch on the light.. then finally i am breaking through the fessels and switch on the light it works..... the beeing disappears... then a second attack.. i think i was able to get out of the situation by calling the name amithabaya but my memories about what happened dissolve.. i can only remember that there was a black whole in which i lost my feeling of identity bevore i woke up...

when i wake up i am in a dark room... i am very surprised to figure out, that i never left the friends place in which i tried to fall asleep in a sitting posture... i leave without packing my cd s into the bag... lateron i was able to recall all the cd s in the right way that i only put into my bag within the preluzid dreamstate.

few days later the feeling of getting sucked into a dreamstate happened during my waking hours (i had regular sleep and no drug substances or alcohol) but i managed to get out by focusing on amithabaya

in another one everything started smooth...
i prooved someone to be dreaming by intuitively smashing my head into a glass vitrine... she said what stupid things i would do.. but then we were surprised to see a mandala in the broken glass... so she got convinced to be within a dream... i showed her how to travel into diffrent scenes using water to jump into (even if its just a few cm deep) after some diffrent scenes i try to travel without a physical body ... i go through a wall... there are some people taking a shower... i enter into one body.. and start to see through it s eyes.. it feels strange cause it s not me ... i come back to my own dreambody... (by intention) then i wake up in my bed... first i think it is real ... i make a reality check ... i reckognize that the bed is in a diffrent corner then it used to be (as it was in my childhood) so i am happy to keep exploring... maybe i can read a book... and remember it afterwards... after some hours passing by i would like to wake up.. but i don t know how.. so i go back to sleep... i wake up again in my bed.. checking the position of my bed... it s still in the wrong corner... i get aware of some shining realities... when i focus on them an other room (similar but with the things placed diffrently ) it becomes touchable and the other version dissolves... i am impressed switching back and forward for some time... i wake up again in my bed... checking if everything is in the right place... it seems to be real... everything... but then the lightversion is still percievable... i go to my brother and share my awareness with him.. after some time he starts to see the other version also ... but it stays untouchable... i wake up again in my bed.. .getting a bit worried about waking up for real... i still have this second lightversion of my room within my awareness.. but everything seems to be exactly as it was in "reality" my father enters the room he asks me if i am fine.. i am looking very strange... i say it s all fine... i can still see my father in the other version underneath my table... i am not sure if i am still dreaming or just having an additional perception
i think of going to a psychologist.. suddenly i am eating with my family on the dining room-table the psychologist is there as well... i realise that i did not go there... therefore i must be dreaming.. in that moment i find myself again in the place where i was thinking of the need to go to a psychologist...
now i am not sure if i am getting psycho or am still dreaming.. the light bulb is working.. spinning around is normal.. i go back to sleep everything will be fine...
i wake up again... uff... everything is in its place... the perception is normal again.. that was a long trip... i do a reality check.. gravity is normal.. all senses are percieving.. i try to look at some details as the dates written on some paintings... everything is fine... i go down and open the door... a strang shock....
i have the feeling that there were houses around.. and now it s the only house for miles.. but everything seems to be so familliar.. which memory is real... then i get an inspiration.. there is a bus somewhere and i have to run to it now... i run and run and when i almost reached the bus...... i open my eyes.. just slept from 2.30 oclock to 4

in some other dreams... i get lost when i jump from high to the ground enjoying the adrenalin kick with trust ... after some higher and higher jumps.. the stream i am jumping in is sucking me to the ground.. suddenly i begin panicking and wake up

som big animals Wolves / Bear / Lion or Panther are triggering a diffrent state of lucidity
often the threatening of death is the only thing that brings me out of such seemingly never ending dreamstates

one last example:

i am in the jungle (in reality) sleeping at a secluded place... a buddhist oriented wanderer that i met advises me to call my own name within the dream to connect with my self... and not to exagerate playing around using water as a springboard to diffrent dreamenvironments.
i walk around in the jungle a friend is standing at an traffic light on a leather asking me and some other friends for support we sing "traffic light work again "... repeatedly untill it starts to flickr and becomes green.. a dimensional gate opens.. i enter taking the stairs down to the third plane underneath.. when i open the gate there is night already underneath the stars... there is nobody around it s something like a waldisney park.. i am walking around with my selfmade pyramid dreaminspirator on a walking stick.. go on a square and push a red button.. a net comes down i start to spin... feeling as if i am tripping on lsd.. when it slows down... i am surprised that my dreminspirator pyramid turned into a double square memory catcher... there are things in it that were not there bevore..so i realise that i must be dreaming... it is surprising that i did not get this bevore... so i get out of the thirs plane underneath taking the stairs up to the first floor... there is some kind of party going on... i realise that i am wearing no cloth.. so i go out of the dimensional gate to get some... there is a new house... i am hidden.. spending some time there hesitating about stealing someone else s cloth cause i can t find mine.. but i want not to.. so finally i wake up in the bed with my cloth on .. fine.. i go back to the dimensional door... to the party... there are a lot of magicians using diffrent tools in diffrent rooms... in one room there is a master magician sitting on a box (similar to pirate gold -store boxes) there is a shield "i speak italian only" ... a billionair asks a millionair to translate for him , so that the master magician would create a desired life experience for him... there are a lot of people watching... everyone has to pay 5 cent to witness the miracle.. i remember an other dream in which my friend says to a guy who wanted to get payed to experience levitation (by using a pyramid with a third eye from a skeletton of a dragon) " i don t pay for that shit" bevore everything falls into pieces and the city dissolves as an illusion.. (short peace of an other long dream)
therefore i tell him... proud and loud i don t pay for this shit... with adrenaline .. throwing 5 franks at him... leaving the room
in a cloud my mother appears ... she s worried.. didn t i tell you not to go to the third plane at night alone.. and what happens to your teeth ... shall we always pay for your risky behaviour...?

i feel that part of a tooth is broke... propably from spinning around ...
then i wake up in the bed at home.. i check my teeth .. everything s fine... my mother serves me tea .. asking how my teeth are.. they start to fall out disappear grow back... i am struggling with this for a while.. then i realise.. how did i get here... i am still in the jungle .. so i must be dreaming.. i open my eyes in the jungle.. getting out of the dimensional gate.. people are nervous they are running away... i ask them what s up .. they say... TOM Brown s coming ( i found a book of him a few days bevor in reality) a new forest with high tree s is to my right .. people and animals flee to the left... i go to the right and start running... running like asterix... jumping high above the trees making loops... a massive wolve is running towards me with at least half a meter big eyes... his faster than me.. opens his mouth i am in the air... i look into his eyes.. they mean it good with me but the mouth is open to bite..
i remember to call my name... suddenly i get a feeling as if i am still hanging in a web.. the lsd feeling.. i lost contact to myself on an other plane.. i can t moove there.. have no voice.. trust and a
survival force get activated finally i can break through calling out my name... then i get connected with another sleeping dreambody and right after i open my eyes ... in the jungle..

after ,amy years of exploring the dreams only by own intrest.. i read some books as the tibetan yoga of sleep and dream ... castaneda (long time ago) and more scientific approaches.. but i never got the chance to get tipps from someone who has experience with this kind of dreams wher other beeings seem to be involved... so any idea / Inspirations on dealing with such forces or where they come from?

yogithis

Re: Unexplained forces

Postby yogithis » 01 Oct 2011 23:38

Hey dreamindigo,

Great post! Your dreams sound amazing if not a little confusing. I was thinking of posting something similar myself regarding different entities and the effects they have our dreams so I'm curious to see if anyone else responds?

I had a dream earlier this year which I couldnt escape from, not by flying or by any logical approach. I was offered a deal and felt the man who offered it was not necessarily one of the good guys!
When I declined his offer all sorts of threats where perceived by me in the dream state (forgive me for not explaining them) however when I apologised for declining we immediately switched to a different room with just me and him...I actually thought my number was up and he was about to devour me and so I called upon our Mother The Goddess. It was at that point I woke from the dream.

There were other entities present who tried to trap me in different ways...be careful who offers you food in your dreams!

So if anyone could pass on any information regarding different entites I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
Michael

Sandyman

Postby Sandyman » 07 Oct 2011 12:09

Hey guys,

This reminded me a little of a LD I had several years ago, about 2005 I think.
I had fallen asleep on the sofa of a flat I was living in a the time and although I had little control of the dream I was aware that I was asleep as I was still on the sofa throughout the dream.
I was drifting along on the sofa past a stretch of grass from my childhood which now contained a stage where Bill Hicks was performing? It seemed he was speaking directly to me and though I couldn't recall exactly what he was saying there did seem to be a sense of warning about it.
As I continued on moving past this area I noticed a dog in the road. It was a german shephard and simply sat there but gave a sense of being watchful and even protective. Almost as soon as I noticed this dog I became aware of another presence behind me. I turned and saw what seemed like another dog but I can only describe it as a cross between a weasel and a doberman...v freaky looking. It prowled back and forth a few feet away and gave off v negative vibes :twisted: . Before I realised it the dog thing was behind me and had clamped its jaws around my neck. I tried to prise it off but unable to do so I forced myself to wake up.
Throughout this dream, although it was v bizarre and should have been quite scary, I never felt afraid and felt more puzzled and intrigued if anything.
Both dogs/entities gave of v strong impressions/signals but were polar opposites. This is one of a few dreams that have stuck with me clearly for years.
Know its a bit random but just wondered if anyone had any thoughts?

yogithis

Postby yogithis » 07 Oct 2011 17:59

hey Sandyman,
Thanks for the post.

Part of me is gobsmacked you didn't stop and chat with Bill...he was the first person who spoke in a way that really resonated with me. A chance to chat with him would be amazing...might put that on my list of things to do once I'm able to LD!

I've had so many dreams with animals and have never felt any fear, even when a lion took a bite! I always see animals as a representation of a specific energy and always feel safe even if there is part of my mind shouting LION or something. There was only one occasion where I decided to go indoors, a giant eagle flew down towards me and morphed into a hybrid of human being and eagle...for some odd reason I thought it might try to eat me...I have often wondered what would have happened if I'd have stayed outside rather than run indoors.

When the hybrid beastie was behind you, could you feel it the negative vibes or where you quite calm? I'm also curious as to what the German Shepherd did when this was happening...or where you in the grip of fear and so didn't notice?

One other thing, over the years I've had countless meetings with animals and now I try to talk to them as I want to understand why we have met...as yet I've not been able to open a communication with any of them. Does anybody communicate with animals on a regular basis?

Thanks
Michael

Sandyman

Postby Sandyman » 07 Oct 2011 18:35

Hey Micheal,

I know what you mean about Bill, really woke me up too and gutted I didnt stop to chat but wasnt really in control.
As for the wierd dog thing, I was calm throughout even when it grabbed me, just realised I better wake up if I couldnt get it off! As soon as I noticed the dog thing I have no awareness of the other dog so cant say whether it wouldve helped or not...like to think it would though!!
Going to try the chat the Bill thing myself as soon as I can!

Happy dreaming dude,

Paul

Sandyman

Postby Sandyman » 07 Oct 2011 18:46

Chat with Bill that shouldve been :)
And forgot to ask about your experiences talking to animals or other entities within the dream...something I've never had much success with myself.

Paul

yogithis

Postby yogithis » 10 Oct 2011 20:20

Hi Paul,

I've not had many experiences with animals lately. I think because of my energy work I tend to see animals in general as guides to specific energy in my waking life and so carry that with me into dreams.

The communication has always been non existent - I've tried talking to various animals in dreams but I've never had a reply, as in a spoken one, which is why I tend to see them as a force/energy and it's what the animal represents that is the message.

I was hoping someone might come on and reply that they do communicate with animals in dreams to give me some hope that there is a way.

As for speaking with other entities all I can say is every question I've ever asked I've immediately known the answer, this fits in with my ideas that we have all the answers within us! Not of much help I'm afraid with that!

The only dream I've encountered an entity I could comminucate with I felt he wanted something from me, I was trapped in the dream and he wanted to do a deal with me, I was only able to escape by calling inadvertantly on the Goddess.

I have new plan for lucid dreaming, so I'll let you know how I get on this week!

Happy trails
Michael

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”