Memory

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
JensenGustav

Memory

Postby JensenGustav » 10 Oct 2011 21:59

Hi forum

I just started on writting dreams down, started yesterday. And i allready have a qustion. Would i could recreate a memory full? I mean like create it, and just let things happen around me as i did in that situation my memory are going on in?

fuzzylogic

Re: Memory

Postby fuzzylogic » 10 Oct 2011 22:38

Sorry- I don't understand the question. Can you re-word it more precisely?

phangz

Postby phangz » 11 Oct 2011 06:18

I think he means create a lucid dream around a memory he has, like if he was at a party talking to a friend, could he recreate that party in his dreams and let the events unfold. Basically reliving his memories. Kind of like a virtual simulation.

Peter

Postby Peter » 11 Oct 2011 06:39

I have never bothered to do that but as the memory exists and you can set intent it should really be one of the simpler things to do

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 11 Oct 2011 16:35

JensenGustav wrote:Hi forum

I just started on writting dreams down, started yesterday. And i allready have a qustion. Would i could recreate a memory full? I mean like create it, and just let things happen around me as i did in that situation my memory are going on in?

You can create whatever you want. Yes. :)

Be it a scene created entirely from a memory... or something created on the spot.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

JensenGustav

Postby JensenGustav » 11 Oct 2011 16:41

Thanks guys, and surry for my english i am from Denmark and my written english aint that good yet :)

Return to “For Beginners”