Fun LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

Fun LD

Postby Peter » 20 Oct 2011 20:38

Some highlights from a LD lasting about 1h30min

DILD - started from a door that would not close and a light that would not switch on.
A lot of flying just looking around, low level flying and poked a few characters in the head and some of them looked annoyed at this.
Went through a lot of windows, they bulge as you go through them and so I decided to let them form into a bubble and coat me. I was flying along like I was in a round fish tank for a bit. Everything looked odd.
I pulled some concrete out of the ground and made a ball from it and then started chucking some of this through windows. They break and then repair instantly. I showed this to a dream character and she threw some of my concrete into her lounge window and it did not repair. Didn’t look happy at this.

I tried to look at myself in a mirror and got a blurred image so not very successful. Next I decided to go through the mirror and asked to see the void between dreams. I went through and was in a space I call the void (done this many times) and seen a symbol like a 3d hash sign floating around. There were uncountable amounts of these in a sort of unorganized order and they seemed to have form and moving but could not define how or where they were going. I stayed here for a long time just looking and then moved into another dream.
In total I had around 6 separate events I would call a dream with different scenes.
It was on cool block of time

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

kakes 411

Re: Fun LD

Postby kakes 411 » 21 Oct 2011 01:28

"I showed this to a dream character and she threw some of my concrete into her lounge window and it did not repair. Didn’t look happy at this."

LOL
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”