Had a Semi-Lucid dream last night! Getting Closer now!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
jmol

Had a Semi-Lucid dream last night! Getting Closer now!

Postby jmol » 30 Oct 2011 19:42

Last night I had a semi-Lucid dream. It was a weird felling, I knew I was dreaming, but I didn't remember to say "Clarity Now". I couldn't control anything but I knew what I wanted to happen so I felt trapped.

Does anyone have any advice on how to take my Lucid Dreaming to the Next Level? :?:

rothgar

Re: Had a Semi-Lucid dream last night! Getting Closer now!

Postby rothgar » 02 Nov 2011 00:58

jmol wrote:Last night I had a semi-Lucid dream. It was a weird felling, I knew I was dreaming, but I didn't remember to say "Clarity Now". I couldn't control anything but I knew what I wanted to happen so I felt trapped.

Does anyone have any advice on how to take my Lucid Dreaming to the Next Level? :?:

Before I read Stephen LaBerge's book, I had (on my own) had a couple semi-lucid dreams. I was able to "control" things physically (for example, I became lucid when I was being threatened by some hoods, and realized I could destroy them if I wanted since I was dreaming, and thats what I did). Is that what you mean by "control"? Doing things magically (at least starting off) isn't that easy if that is what you are thinking.. although things you want to do (like flying) should be easy enough. Did you try that? PS - dont give up... for me semi-Lucid was still like watching a movie... when I had a VERYLucid dream It was incredible... suddenly I was 'there', and as fully awake as I am now. I've had 4 really good ones now over the last month.

Return to “For Beginners”