Hello people!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
kakes 411

Hello people!

Postby kakes 411 » 19 Oct 2011 00:52

I just joined the forum so I could... well, I don't know, too meet other people who lucid dream, I guess? Well anyway, I found out about lucid dreaming about a month ago and thought "...YES!!" and now were here. And so now I have a question: I had my second lucid dream last night, and I dreamed that I was in a parking lot. Suddenly I realized, "Whoa, I'm dreaming!" And everything snapped into focus, I could see the reflections on the cars, the rocks in the gravel, etc. And I feel the urge to have a car alarm go off. And so I think about it real hard, and it doesn't happen! And so I am asking why. I may not have had full lucidity, because I forgot to rub my hands together. Also, I am 12, if that helps. Surprised? Anyway, why didn't the alarm go off? Am I doing something wrong?
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

kakes 411

Re: Hello people!

Postby kakes 411 » 31 Oct 2011 02:18

Why nobody post? ...Do I need to know something?
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

rothgar

Postby rothgar » 02 Nov 2011 00:51

kakes 411 wrote:I just joined the forum so I could... well, I don't know, too meet other people who lucid dream, I guess? Well anyway, I found out about lucid dreaming about a month ago and thought "...YES!!" and now were here. And so now I have a question: I had my second lucid dream last night, and I dreamed that I was in a parking lot. Suddenly I realized, "Whoa, I'm dreaming!" And everything snapped into focus, I could see the reflections on the cars, the rocks in the gravel, etc. And I feel the urge to have a car alarm go off. And so I think about it real hard, and it doesn't happen! And so I am asking why. I may not have had full lucidity, because I forgot to rub my hands together. Also, I am 12, if that helps. Surprised? Anyway, why didn't the alarm go off? Am I doing something wrong?

I'm new to this too, but know that "magic" is not somthing that you can necessarily readily do. I was in a lucid dream and decided to have someone show up who I "wished" for. I snapped my fingers, and all that happened was the world went white and I woke up! You might have been better off going to the car and pushing it, and causing the alarm to go off.... just a thought! Initially I would say just enjoy what your mind shows you and don't worry about control until you get the basic hand of it.

kakes 411

Postby kakes 411 » 05 Nov 2011 00:21

Sounds ideal...I'll try that!

Return to “For Beginners”