Do you think that's possible??

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Natascha1985

Do you think that's possible??

Postby Natascha1985 » 02 Nov 2011 09:52

Hello everyone,
I personally didn't have a lucid dream so far but I read so much about it during the last couple of years and the more I read the more I get to know about weird stuff as well and right now I'm also working on my psychology degree so that brings up more questions, too. So I'm simply going to throw it at you and hope someone has a good answer.
1) I don't remember where this one comes from but there was a guy giving the advice that when you wanna have a problem solved or question answered in a lucid dream, you simply write it on a piece of paper and put it in a drawer/bowl shake it or close/open it and you'll find a real answer on your paper. Anyone ever tried?
2) It was either Buhlman or Monroe. If a family member or a friend has some mental trouble going or some illness, you can ask for help and healing while lucid dreaming/obe and it will happen. Anyone experience with this?
3) What about connecting with someone else while you sleep? I read countless stories about people who claim to have shown up in someone else's dream and left messages. I'm not talking about this sick stuff you can buy online where a guy promises you you can invade every girls' dream and the next morning they call you all and want you. No, seriously, I'm talking about good stuff. Like warnings or knowing someone is in need. You get what I'm trying to say?
Anyone with a serious answer will be welcome. I am not saying it works or does not, I'm just asking. For the works or works not part I need YOU! Thanks

Peter

Re: Do you think that's possible??

Postby Peter » 02 Nov 2011 19:19

I have used an advisory group in a dream to get some answers, it was not litteral but I did the answer I wanted by way of process. Its certainly possible and more so if you think that you are working on issues during the day and collect infomation all the time. The dream is simply another way of expressing these thoughts and with a wonderful process behind it.

Healing - no experiance. I want to try to get a hangover in a dream by drinking a bottle of wine. If I can induce a hangover I CAN infuence my body via a dream and that will become my basis for trying to heal. I will know that I can get a result from the dream. Not keen to do this, it might be the king of all hangovers...

Shared dreaming, simlar topic matter to my partner and have had her with me in a LD a few times but she has no recollection of this. One dream about riding bikes was the close enought to be the same but we were not in each others dreams, just the same concept

Best of luck with what should be an interesting project

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Natascha1985

Postby Natascha1985 » 02 Nov 2011 22:03

Thanks for the fast answer, Peter. I'll keep you updated on how it goes. Natascha.

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 08 Dec 2011 03:13

About the answer to an important question by writing it on paper. I am currently reading a book by Robert Waggoner and he wrote something extremely similar in his book. It's a very new book, though, and he sites several references, so he may have gotten the idea from someone else. I don't think he specifically mentions a drawer, but I also seem to recall those exact words, too. I try to read pretty much EVERY book on the subject of dreams I can, and thus far I've read quite a lot of them. I have not attempted that experiment in my own lucid dreams as of yet, but it's only because I haven't remember to try that one.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”