creating lightening

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

creating lightening

Postby Peter » 03 Nov 2011 20:12

LD – entry was pleasant and WILD. Light hypno images and drifted into some fields in the country. Kids walking home from school and chatted to a girl for a while. Scene change to my room. Walked up to a window and poked my fingers through the glass, played with the sensations for a few moments and then went out through the window and floated/flew around the yard. It was my place but bigger trees and some cool flowers growing. Eyes fully open by this stage with good vision.
Looked at some plants like beans growing up and into the sky. Floated and climbed up one to the clouds and let go and flew around.
Dream goal was to see lightening be created so flew up to the clouds and watched for a bit. Nothing happening so looked at my hands, had a few too many fingers and was happy about this. I willed some energy into the clouds from my hands a few times and got some wicked lightning and thunder for my effort. I didn’t want to go right in as it was looked quite vicious and so flew off.

Woke up and wrote this and returned to the dream
Vivid dreams and dream signs.
In kitchen later and was cleaning bench, each time I cleaned a section and looked back it was dirty again.
I was putting stuff away in cupboards and each time I returned there was more of the same on the bench. I got wild with this and swept everything off the bench onto the floor. Some broken glass and got a splinter in my finger.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

jkemeny

Re: creating lightening

Postby jkemeny » 08 Nov 2011 16:55

Jack and the dream stalk! I luv it! Thanks for sharing.

Peter

Postby Peter » 08 Nov 2011 18:17

lol - thats what I was thinking when writing up later - sometimes the dreams are just plain fun
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

MiaSnow

Postby MiaSnow » 19 Nov 2011 08:11

great, powerful experience!

Peter

Postby Peter » 19 Nov 2011 10:37

yes it was, there were parts of the LD that left a glow for a long time afterwards

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”