Subliminal Videos for Lucid Dreaming - watch online

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Dijit80

Re: Video That Gives You More Lucid Dreams

Postby Dijit80 » 21 Jun 2011 22:09

Fixed now no problems. No lucid dreams yet, but the dream recall is getting better.

BigDreamin

Postby BigDreamin » 11 Jul 2011 17:00

Can I watch the video 5 times simultaneously throughout the day and have a better chance of a LD ;)

It worked I became lucid for 10 seconds 8-)
Watched it 6 times before I went to sleep

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 02 Aug 2011 22:41

I like that song that goes along with that subliminal video, but the video made my eyes kinda hurt. :lol:
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 02 Aug 2011 22:49

Are you supposed to watch that video right before sleeping, or right before trying a WILD. Also, are you not supposed to watch it if you have never had a lucid dream before, or will it help to have a first one? :?:
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Randoman

Postby Randoman » 05 Aug 2011 20:32

it gave me a lucid dream beacuse i woke up did wbtb then before i went to sleep watch the first one a lot then the second one ones then went to sleep and bam lucid dream

xanthier

Postby xanthier » 31 Oct 2011 20:55

Not sure if it was the video, but I had a lucid dream this morning, hooray!

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 05 Nov 2011 08:36

worldenterer wrote:Are you supposed to watch that video right before sleeping, or right before trying a WILD.

I watch before sleep. I have spontaneous DILDs often caused by subconscious triggers (like the mere mention of lucid dreaming during the day). So the videos are very powerful on me. I am very suggestible, a hypnotist's dream subject. :D

If you WILD in the morning, immediately upon waking, then don't disturb yourself by getting out of bed to watch the video. That could be too stimulating, and the idea is to fall asleep (consciously).

But if you WILD in the afternoon and are already awake and about, watching the video beforehand could really help.

worldenterer wrote:Also, are you not supposed to watch it if you have never had a lucid dream before, or will it help to have a first one? :?:

It will help first-timers and pros. There is no difference in the trigger mechanism. We all have to simply realize that we're dreaming. That never changes with DILDs.

lucidreamer

Postby lucidreamer » 08 Dec 2011 17:53

I like these videos. I watched the videos last night just before I went to bed and I had a few more dreams than usual, I am going to watch them again tonight and see what happens. If I get success, I'll make sure to write. I hope it works.
I haven't had any Lucid Dreams yet but I am working to have my first one.

eternity

Postby eternity » 16 Dec 2011 14:38

hey alright my story... i used to pee the bed and i would do this by dreaming of useing the toilet lol and i fixed it by realizing i was dreaming when i used the toilet but NOT realizing that in fact i was in a DREAM where i control everything so i usually just told myself to wake up so that i could go cuZ obviously i had to lol... anyways i had my first lucid dream the very day i found this site... i had an order of caleaa in(which didnt work for me) and i have realized i will not be capable of lucid dreaming untill i get my schedule solidified like perm bed time etc... things i just dont do cuz im young and silly...anyways im trying your video now as well as reality checks i stab my thumb with my middle or index finger nail... i have been a dreamer my whole life in the sence that i think of the most amazing most impossible goals to acheive and thats made my life suck ballz but if i can touch my dream even if for 60 minutes i think it would help me out a lot to get back out there and try to reach my incredibly impossible dreams after all immortality is within 20 years from today sooo i should not give up on life just yet... your subliminal message video looked a lot like chucks intersect but obviously quite a bit less to see... needless to say i tried it and ill let u know if i get my second but first TRUE lucid dream by your videos in the next week? was it? thx for the video and thank you for the site... and thank you all for my first lucid dream where i screamed in pure joy and was immediately torn away ^^ ty all VERY MUCH yallz rocks

eternity

Postby eternity » 16 Dec 2011 14:43

you said to only watch the video once... what if one watched it say 3 times cuz he kept blinking?

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”