deformed child

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
deannalea95

deformed child

Postby deannalea95 » 05 Nov 2011 15:48

I just had the worst lucid dream ever.. i was in my room and so was one of my best friends. I knew I was dreaming so I tried to play around with the rooms shape. Then a deformed baby in front of me out of nowhere it was a native amaerican boy with a short haircut it was messed up in the back.. i knew i was dreaming, then it all went black and then a weird clownlike face was in mine I knew it was the baby though. and there was weird electric sounds playing in a pattern like in my ear, i tried moving my arms to wake myself up but i couldn't move them, i was laying against the wall in real life with my arms pressed up against the wall so they couldn't move straight out. and i tried to scream for someone to hear me and come wake me up but nothing came out, then just before i woke up everything went black and it sounded like a battery dying before i finally opened my eyes. I can still feel the ringing in my ears..
Last edited by deannalea95 on 07 Nov 2011 15:04, edited 1 time in total.

deannalea95

Re: deformed child

Postby deannalea95 » 07 Nov 2011 15:03

I was wondering if anyone knows what this means..

magicdog93

Postby magicdog93 » 11 Nov 2011 20:17

maybe you feel guilty inside for the children who are deformed. or maybe something is worrying you inside and you try to hide it.those are my best guesses
i am joshua, nice to meet you,

DreamInception

Postby DreamInception » 15 Nov 2011 08:12

There seems to be a lot of energy in this dream. I don't know how old you are but I take it that you are young and approaching a maternal age? I think this would put things in a different perspective as if you were someone who was in their 40's. Your age has something to do with this dream. I would look in for more clues.
A hacker’s guide into lucid dreaming and dream premonitions 2.0

www.HowToDream.net

Return to “Dream Interpretation”