Vision of my friend?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
torakrubik

Vision of my friend?

Postby torakrubik » 06 Nov 2011 00:29

Something strange happened the other night. I was sleeping over at my friends house, and he was in bed, i was on the floor. I was at the stage of almost falling asleep when i suddenly felt an unpleasant feeling, like someone was watching me. I turned from my side onto my back, and there was my friend, hunched over me, his face inches from mine. I could only just make him out because it was very dark, but his expression was vacant, his eyes wide. I was really creeped out, and spoke his name inquiringly. Then i heard an answer, from him, in bed. He was no longer standing before me. Whilst this was all taking place i felt so tired as if i was on the very edge of sleep. The 'vision' i saw was very, very realistic. Just thought i'd share this. What do you guys think?
Dreaming is my drug

jamjam

Re: Vision of my friend?

Postby jamjam » 06 Nov 2011 02:28

Hypnagogia?

Peter

Postby Peter » 06 Nov 2011 03:01

On the edge of sleep and close to SP, you may have had the Hypo images morph into your friend as you needed to have an anwser to the vision. Next time just smile in acceptance of what you see and give it no weight and you may pop into a LD via a WILD

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 06 Nov 2011 22:18

Thanks, i'll be sure to do that next time
Dreaming is my drug

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 21 Jan 2012 01:15

When you're extremely tired one can have a dream/nightmare while still awake. This is most likely what happened to you and if so it woke you up most likely.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “Paranormal Activity”