Lucid Dreaming occurence

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Lucid Dreaming occurence

Postby DrugX » 11 Nov 2011 15:58

Hello everyone,

Im new to this forum,whereby I have a question which neither google or any other site had an answer for;is it posssible to lucid dream every night?And has anyone experienced a night with dreams all being lucid?

Best Regards

Site Admin

Re: Lucid Dreaming occurence

Postby Rebecca » 12 Nov 2011 03:55

Yes it is possible! The more practice you get, the easier this will become. However I value regular dreams too. I don't lucid dream every night. Every other night is good enough, and it's often even less than that. Quality over quantity definitely comes into play. And it's what you do with it that counts!

A minority of people dream lucidly ALL the time, every night. I get a few emails like this each year. Most of them see it as a bad thing because they feel like their minds aren't rested. They don't choose to lucid dream, it just happens like that automatically. They have a natural tendency to lucid dream since early childhood. So they may not be as excited about it as we are, because it's as normal to them as playing a video game. And most of them want it to stop, just to get a better quality sleep from time to time.

Postby Snaggle » 12 Nov 2011 05:36

I did Wilds almost every night for two years, in which I entered sleep and remained conscious throughout the sleep process- so yes it possible.
Last edited by Snaggle on 13 Nov 2011 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Postby torakrubik » 13 Nov 2011 00:13

having regular lucid dreams, i for one can see why nightly occurrences could be frustrating. You can't just 'go with the flow', since you're always in control. And as Rebbecca mentioned, lucid dreams give less quality sleep than normal ones.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “For Beginners”