Questions for Rebecca

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: Questions for Rebecca

Postby Rebecca » 14 Nov 2011 04:06

Jenny Helen wrote:"Ingredients: sugar, dextrose, orange flower extract (2.2%), lemon melisse, lime blossom, hops blossoms, lady’s mantle, honey, caramel sugar, citric acid, natural aroma (orange, mandarin, grapefruit, lavender"

I don't think any of these ingredients are known for increasing dream recall / intensity / lucidity.

If you find the tea does have any effects on your dreams, let us know!

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 14 Nov 2011 04:08

Centaron wrote:I have been lucid dreaming for a week or two now and i'm using the MILD mostly.For some reason i have only
had lucid dreams every other day not using the CAT at all.Why every other day?

No reason I can see -- probably coincidence.

Only sleep cycle interference - like the CAT method - has this sort of effect normally.

Jackop195

Time and other stuff

Postby Jackop195 » 23 Nov 2011 16:18

Hi, i discovered this Lucid dreaming today, it seems amazing! but i do have some questions: First, how long dose it take to have a Lucid dream? Second: Is it really that real? like people says it will? Third: Do you have to have a real good memory or some other advantage to have Lucid dreams?

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: Time and other stuff

Postby Rebecca » 24 Nov 2011 10:52

Jackop195 wrote:Hi, i discovered this Lucid dreaming today, it seems amazing! but i do have some questions: First, how long dose it take to have a Lucid dream?

Experts agree that, with daily practice, it usually takes anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks to have your first lucid dream. Some people have one the first night they find out about it. Some people can take 1 or 2 months to learn. It really depends on your existing dream recall & intensity, skill and commitment.

Jackop195 wrote:Second: Is it really that real? like people says it will?

VERY. If a regular dream is kinda fuzzy / distant / inconsistent, imagine your awareness rushing into your body, having 360 degree awareness, being able to pick out any detail you focus on, being able to feel physical sensation equally as vividly as real life... that is the kind of clarity you can expect from a fully lucid dream. Anything short of that is caused by partial or semi-lucidity, so you need to increase your level of conscious awareness further to heighten the experience. A lucid dream is like no other experience, it's rich, buzzy, unlimited, exciting... reality can actually be quite boring in comparison when you think about it. 8-)

Jackop195 wrote:Third: Do you have to have a real good memory or some other advantage to have Lucid dreams?

Dream recall is important, but that can be learned. I believe everyone is capable of lucid dreaming with practice. Other important skills (lessons) you'll learn for lucid dreaming include: visualization, self awareness, and the ability to enter altered states (meditation).

ThreeStarE

Postby ThreeStarE » 05 Dec 2011 22:54

Heyy Rebecca, I'm one of the newest members, andd newest to trying to become lucid,
Anyways, TO MY QUESTION.! I was wondering, do you know how I can make a semi lucid dream to normal lucid dream, that and how can I tell the difference.?
Thankyou for taking the time to readd this question :)
"Everything we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream
but be that there, so true, so fair, we do not dare, the hating nightmare..."

R99

Postby R99 » 14 Dec 2011 10:55

Hay Rebecca, i am from india i just found about LD a month ago and igot 3 or 4 LD, and i want to boost it to maximum so i desided to buy your fast track but the problem is i dont have a credit card and i am a student, i have the mony for fast track but not for a credit card they are asking for a minimun 25000 RS of transaction in a month which is nearly 500$ that is impossible for me. Can u help me with this. Is there anyother way to buy your fast track, if there is please reply this question. Thanks....
I see the Truth now.

Austin

Postby Austin » 16 Dec 2011 01:31

Hey, thanks for doing this, I just have a simple question, I think. Actually I'm asking for advice, what is your best advice for silencing your inner mind monologue..? I just can't get my selfish mind to stop talking to itself, and from what I've read, it is important to do so. Thanks!
Dreams are the touchstones of our character

fistania

LD dizziness and voice that won't come out

Postby fistania » 17 Dec 2011 09:47

Hi Rebecca,

i really love your website, it's SO informative and i've made this far just from visiting this website!
the thing is, sometimes i feel so dizzy whenever i become lucid. before i realized that i was dreaming, it all feels so normal. but just when i realized "oh i'm actually lucid!" suddenly i would feel super dizzy, and i couldn't concentrate on doing my goals. shouting "clarity now" or "i'm lucid and the dream is vivid" doesn't work. it has actually happened to me 3-4 times for these 2 years, but i realized the pattern (maybe): sometimes this happens in the first cycle of dreaming (and i use WBTB method). for example this morning i dreamt that i was cooking with my friend and i remembered i want to do lucid dream. then i realized it's a dream. i became lucid AND dizzy. after that i woke up, sleep again and had another lucid dream but didn't feel dizzy. it's not my belief that i will become dizzy whenever i'm lucid, but it's really disturbing.

oh right, and sometimes i have trouble with talking/shouting (but i don't feel dizzy). it's just my voice won't come out even to demand clarity.

do you have solutions for these 2 problems? thank you so much! :)

AegmosTrip

Postby AegmosTrip » 26 Dec 2011 19:09

Hello Rebecca,thanks for the great website.I had a question regarding your
experience with the Calea Z capsules from I AM SHAMAN.
Is this product generally safe to take,without any bad side effetcs and
what has your experience been like with using them.
Thanks for your opnion,Stefan.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 27 Dec 2011 21:23

Hi Rebecca,

I've been using the WILD method almost every night with success about 1/3 of the time. This morning did not work, but one thing I noticed was that I ended up having what felt like light sleep during the time I was trying WILD and although I seemed to maintain awareness, the dreams had a movie-screen 2 dimensional quality to them. At one point I was lucid, but I wasn't really "in" the dream, just watching it and I tried but it was not possible to go into the dream. In the lucid dreams I've had, you are just there, not watching and trying to figure out how to get in. It seems like there are different depths to dreams that go all the way from flashing images to real places where you are just there. You have to maintain awareness, but I think we can keep ourselves from going into deep sleep which I think I'm doing sometimes. It also feels like I didn't get enough sleep. Just wanted to see of you're familiar with this problem. Thanks.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”