under water

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
caine thornley

under water

Postby caine thornley » 03 May 2011 19:28

hi,
i have discoverd that in your dream if you go under water you cannot find the surface again, its happened twice to me once lucidly once not :lol:

jake

Re: under water

Postby jake » 06 May 2011 22:29

HMMM.... this is probably something you thought about during your dream thus making it your dreams reality, but i know what you mean. That has actually happened during my first lucid dream, its like a totally different world underwater. Its not a bad thing as long as you enjoy the dream. :D

caine thornley

Postby caine thornley » 07 May 2011 15:34

weird init it happened to me in my firs and only lucid dream so far however it was a spontaniouse begginers luck. then it happened again.

dream journal entry:

as far as i can remember, dream began at my old primary school, garrett hall, there i made my way round the rear entrance of the school, made my way down a corridoor and then turned around. what was weird is that the layout of the school had changed while i was in there and i could not find my way out... i was lost. soon after that my school had morphed into a huge car-park, half build with scaffolding. its a bit blurry from their onwards.

the next thing i knew i was in a car with my best mate, jordan, somewhere in Atherton there i gave him 70p in which he traded me many small, flat, round, silver coins that were completely blank on both sides. then i said "Does the bank even know these exist"
"Im not sure" he replied" but i remember saying
"Can we trade back" to which he replied
"Yeah sure mate"

the final part of the dream is where we pulled over at Douglas park (a local park) where people were playing football. then somthing really odd accured it was asif an advertISment for a new tomato sauce ha apeered in mid air. in responce to this jordan stood at the start of the dirt path starring diagnally across the field.

end of entry

p.s why do dreams suddenly change location without you realising??? :lol:

maya

Postby maya » 12 May 2011 15:39

that's odd, it never happened to me, i always seem to find the surface when i need to.. although i've never tried diving deeply enough i guess.
I'll try next time, but if i go deep enough, i doubt i'll care where the surface is.. :lol:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”