Lucid Dream book

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
KafriDon

Lucid Dream book

Postby KafriDon » 21 Nov 2011 23:38

Hello there forum.

I've learnt about lucid dreams 2 months ago and i've keep trying to achive one.

I had a terrible dream recall ( about 1 per 6 months ) and after all this time i've managed to recall 1 dream per 2 nights which is a good improvement.
I intend to keep it up to achieve a better dream recall and learn more about lucid dreaming.

My question is :
Where can i find a book about lucid dreaming to read before going to sleep in order to focus my brain everynight to the subject?

I'm not interested in e-books like the "Fast Track" by Rebecca Turner because i need a physical book to read.

Is there any book by Rebecca Turner that i can purchase ? Something as effective as her "Fast Track" ;) ?

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: Lucid Dream book

Postby Rebecca » 22 Nov 2011 02:09

I am thinking about having The Lucid Dreaming Fast Track made into a print-on-demand book.

In the meantime I would recommend Stephen LaBerge's Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/034537410X?ie=UTF8&tag=woroflucdre-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=034537410X

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 25 Apr 2012 11:51

If you were to make a Physical book would in be included in the free lifetime upgrade of the Lucid dreaming fast track or would it need to be purchased?
I only ask this because I too was keen to have a Physical version.
"How Do You Know You Are Awake Right Now? You May Say You Remember Waking Up From Your Last Night's Sleep. But That Might Merely Be A 'False Awakening'."

Bleekman117

Postby Bleekman117 » 25 Apr 2012 19:35

Get Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge
The mind is a beautiful thing

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 26 Apr 2012 05:22

Thanks for that advise. I have just purchased Stephen Laberge's "Lucid Dreaming: A Concise Guide to Awakening" and I am waiting on shipping. It is said to be a great book and it includes a CD-ROM with guided meditation.
"How Do You Know You Are Awake Right Now? You May Say You Remember Waking Up From Your Last Night's Sleep. But That Might Merely Be A 'False Awakening'."

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 26 Apr 2012 20:02

You might as well get both books by Stephen LaBerge:

Lucid Dreaming
Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming

There is a lot of information in the Lucidity website too:

www.lucidity.com

Another informative and pragmatic book on lucid dreaming and techniques (although the lucid state is referred to as the "phase state" there) is Michael Raduga's practical guidebook:

School of Out-of-Body Travel
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 26 Apr 2012 20:25

Thanks for sharing another source but i seem to be doing well in all of my experiences from This Fantastic website :D I might look into getting some more books though, and a bit of an off topic question, but Would a Ph.D in Psychology help towards dream sciences?

LucidDreamNews

Postby LucidDreamNews » 27 Apr 2012 05:34

I recommend The Lucid Dream Exchange. They publish a quarterly magazine aimed to educate and inspire lucid dreamers. Reading lucid dream stories at night before going to sleep could provide the inspiration you need to have lucid dreams. The Lucid Dream Exchange can be found at dreaminglucid.com.
Best wishes,
LucidDreamNews.com

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 27 Apr 2012 09:05

LucidDreamNews wrote:I recommend The Lucid Dream Exchange. They publish a quarterly magazine aimed to educate and inspire lucid dreamers. Reading lucid dream stories at night before going to sleep could provide the inspiration you need to have lucid dreams. The Lucid Dream Exchange can be found at dreaminglucid.com.

Thank you LucidDreamNews i will surely take a look into that site and That Magazine would be brilliant!!! do you know if they are world wide?

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 27 Apr 2012 09:36

Never Mind i have discovered that they are free :)

Return to “For Beginners”