What are you going to do in your next Lucid Dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
rothgar

Re: What are you going to do in your next Lucid Dream?

Postby rothgar » 29 Oct 2011 20:00

Until you have one, you cannot possibly imagine what it is like. I woke up at 1:30am afterwards and could not sleep I was so blown away. I've had 3 now (the 4th one was too short to count since I immediately woke up). I went flying for the first time 2 days ago, and it utterly amazes me how the brain can show you houses down below (roof tops) and the perspective moves just like you would expect. But a word of caution... don't try to "force" things too much the first night... if you try to force things too much starting out you will wake up. I tried to change the scene on my own and woke up. When you become lucid, look at the ground or your hands to stabilize yourself in the dream. Then I found flying was good and kept me there... but just enjoy the scenery.. whatever you mind is creating and dont try to change the world starting out. An LD is so far beyond dreaming... it is more like the "matrix" or "inception". Just "being there" will be enough starting out, believe me!

cloudyday

Postby cloudyday » 03 Nov 2011 20:31

in my next LD i want to fly through space and find alien civilization :D anyone ever done this before?

Peter

Postby Peter » 03 Nov 2011 20:38

yip - be careful as they may think you are an interesting species and fit for their lab.... :lol:
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

cloudyday

Postby cloudyday » 03 Nov 2011 20:42

hahaha thanks for the tip i will be sure to tell them i come in peace.

oliviamagnolia

Postby oliviamagnolia » 27 Nov 2011 00:13

Thats a clever idea blackskull! When I have a lucid dream I'm going to fly and explore the dream world. I can't wait!

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 29 Nov 2011 01:09

I want to use a portal gun.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

crazymoth

Postby crazymoth » 29 Nov 2011 07:57

I did visit an alien civilization once. The building were all curved and beautiful but I ended up in a slummy section of town. It was still beautiful although the houses were cramped together. I was invited inside by a girl with pink/purple skin.

Inside there was a TV like panel. I didn't know they had TV in alien planets. The stuff they where showing and talking about was on some other level because I didn't understand what they where talking about but it seemed really advanced. I asked my alien friend and she said it was only a commercial... it was an enlightened commercial to me though.

Then we took a shower together and did some cuddling. She told me about the big bad war that was going on. Some bad dood was tying to take over their spatial cluster. She sounded real sad.

I was there a good 20 minutes. In parting she said she wanted to remember me... and the best way was to take a filament of energy from the tip of my nose - supposedly the most energetically pure part of me. She said she would make an avatar of me with it. (whatever that means)

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 08 Dec 2011 03:44

Last night my intention was to attempt to broadcast an image to dreamers just in general...all over the world, just as a personal experiment. I chose to attempt to send the image of a windmill. I did not become lucid last night, though, so I think I might attempt the same experiment again tonight, just to see what happens. It's a strictly informal experiement I know, but I thought I might try it all the same. Tonights image will be something different. Then I will check the dream journal I go to daily to see if anyone picked up on the image. I know that it would be tricky to verify, but on account that it's just for my own sake, I can live with that.

TaoTeRazz

Postby TaoTeRazz » 11 Dec 2011 01:26

Hi Mewie,

In light of this mornings dream experience (see Dream Experiences), I think that I'm going to have a dream character shoot me, probably in the leg, so that I can continue to work on Transference.
Nosce te Ipsum

kakes 411

Postby kakes 411 » 08 Jan 2012 17:37

kakes 411 wrote:I havent had a lucid dream yet, but here is what i plan to do:

At lunch in school, train crashes through wall, everybody dances. ...or something like that.

Ponies. I am a brony.

Subconscious questions.

Driving.

flying.

This post seems stupid to me now, I could never do all of these with what little practice I have.
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”