LD this morning/ vibrating this afternoon!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

Re: LD this morning/ vibrating this afternoon!

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 09:15

What is so amazing is I now seem to sense this state and can press myself into it... like choosing it, riding the sensation.

You may be a natural at this stuff!! if you can induce vibrations at will and take yourself into them. Go with it and see where the experience takes you.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 25 May 2013 20:17

I guess i'm having a similar experience.
Sometimes, when i wake up early in the morning, i get back to sleep, but i do not try to induce entering dreams. I just try to sleep. Then, i feel extremely relaxed and my body enters sleep, like normal. Until now, i just entered the dream, not feeling my body relaxing. But now, before entering a dream, i'm aware of my body relaxing and vibrating.
Today, i was trying to go back to sleep. I then felt my body heavier and vibrating. I heard also a buzz sound. I then concentrated on what my eyes were showing. I saw some coloured circles, kinda like atoms. Then an image of a newspaper's headline. All in a black background. It lasted for about 3 minutes. It was weird but i liked the experience.
What name does this kind of state has?

Funny thing that happened next.
While on this state, i wanted to have an OBE. Concentrated on leaving my body but something was blocking me. Felt like the ceiling was near my body, or like i was inside a box. Then i woke up.
I then saw why i was not able to levitate. My mind thought i was lying on my back but i was lying on my belly. It was my own bed blocking me.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Jun 2013 01:15

You were in a hypnagogia state. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

Ive gotten confusion at times like that too, when my astral body has rolled and hence is facing a different way to what my physical body is facing.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”