It felt like 20 minutes of lucid dreaming

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Graciani

It felt like 20 minutes of lucid dreaming

Postby Graciani » 08 May 2011 05:41

My first dream of the night was skydiving with my sister it felt so real, but suddenly I woke up and realized it had been just a dream. I was so tired that I fell asleep again within minutes and came back to the same dream. I was jumping from the airplane once again but I knew it was a dream, I knew that I fell asleep once again, that's when everything started to fade away, so I started to concentrate on the adrenaline feeling of the fall, the force of the wind, even the sound of the crashing waves on the ocean beneath me, it was a really loud noise.
I don't remember how I ended up inside a house after that, maybe I woke up and fell asleep again. but this time I had more control over my dream I was with my family and we walked outside, my moms bf was right beside her (even though this may sound crazy) I made the movement of lifting my hand towards the sky and as I did my mom's bf started to float away I was sending him away from my dream as I wished to do in real life so many times. There was also a group of people that I didn't recognize so with all my strength I sent them away too (doing the same gesture with both my hands). After that I had a helicopter in the backyard I cant remember if it was there already or I brought it up but the thing is that even though I have never been in one and I was aware of that in my dream I decided to fly it and take my family on a ride.
I flew it back and forth to what I thought was the Niagara falls but now that I think about it there's no bridge across the falls. (I live maybe 2 hours way from there but in my dream took maybe 3 minutes to get there).
I flew the helicopter underneath the support beams of that bridge and headed back home.

That happened last night, and I cant remember many more details.
I cant wait to go back to sleep now.

livie12

Re: It felt like 20 minutes of lucid dreaming

Postby livie12 » 08 May 2011 16:29

That's a really cool dream! i find it cool how you went back into the same dream! i have been trying to master that for a while! in the helicopter did you fly it using a steering wheel like a car or did it have a ton of buttons? :?:
Livie....:)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”