Anyone every try healing through lucid dreaming?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Vonozar

Anyone every try healing through lucid dreaming?

Postby Vonozar » 22 May 2013 08:03

Has anyone ever tried to heal yourself or reduce pain in waking life through actions in a lucid dream? What were the results? Any luck whatsoever, even if just slightly? :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

LucidLink

Re: Anyone every try healing through lucid dreaming?

Postby LucidLink » 22 May 2013 11:06

I knew someone a man who had kidney stones, and he had a lucid where he stuck his hand into himself and literally crushed the stones. When he awoke, he was completely healed and had no kidney stones.

I also read about a woman who had intense menstrual bleeding, it was bad enough to the point she would soon need a histerectonmy, but then she had a lucid dream where she told herself in waking life "I have healing hands of light." Then in the next lucid dream she had, she told herself the same thing and then stuck her hand into her 3rd eye, her heart and then her uterus. After doing that, she awoke. After that lucid dream, the bleeding completely stopped and never came back, so she never had to get a historectonomy.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Jun 2013 01:18

The physical body can be aided throu doing healing during dreams.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 02 Jun 2013 02:16

Great, I'll definitely devote some lucid dreams to healing then. Thanks guys. :)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Jun 2013 07:09

If doing it throu dreams.. also consider the fact that it can be done to throu the own symbolic language of the dream world and not just literally how it would be done in real life. eg If you see a broken down car in a dream (dont thou go creating broken things in your dreams).. fixing the dream car up will impact the subconsciousness by signaling to it that you want your physical body helped or fixed and get your own subconciousness then working on your physical body.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LukeSosa

Postby LukeSosa » 02 Jun 2013 18:02

lol this sounds great. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me but it's worth trying, as humans we know only a few abilities we have. I'll try it, I have a lot of things to fix in me haha

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 02 Jun 2013 18:16

I'm very curious about this topic. I've been wondering if that's possible. It would be wonderful to make that possible.

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 03 Jun 2013 13:48

It's probably not possible. If anything, it provides a placebo effect.

Or maybe it somehow spurs certain actions in the body, I don't know.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 03 Jun 2013 16:54

Teraku wrote:It's probably not possible. If anything, it provides a placebo effect.

I've read countless examples of it happening, and seen it personally. You believe in limits? That's a shame because the only limit is what you set for your self. Nothing is impossible ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 03 Jun 2013 19:47

Teraku wrote:It's probably not possible. If anything, it provides a placebo effect.

Even if it is simply a placebo effect, if it helps even a little then I think it's worth trying out. The mind is a powerful thing, so it should be able to help a bit. This is actually the main reason I wanted to learn to lucid dream. I have a condition in which I'm in constant pain, so the chance of escaping from that while being conscious and aware as waking life was what got me hooked on trying to learn. Turns out I was right, I'm not in pain in the dream world usually and can be a normal teenager again. :D I was just wondering if anyone has tried actually healing through lucid dreaming and what the results were.

taniaaust1 wrote:If doing it throu dreams.. also consider the fact that it can be done to throu the own symbolic language of the dream world and not just literally how it would be done in real life. eg If you see a broken down car in a dream (dont thou go creating broken things in your dreams).. fixing the dream car up will impact the subconsciousness by signaling to it that you want your physical body helped or fixed and get your own subconciousness then working on your physical body.

I would have never thought of that! It makes sense though. I'll have to try it out. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”