This man

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
HAGART

Re: This man

Postby HAGART » 14 Apr 2013 21:33

taniaaust1 wrote:Thing is if you try to create him into your dream.. you'll probably wont get actual him in a dream and just create an image from your subconciousness which wont match what people who have him just appear in a dream see. Its probably something which cant be forced to happen in any way by yourself.

I agree. I just want to do at least something about it before I look at the picture.

I may find out the picture is Alfred E. Newman and it was just a joke and laugh about it. That would be funny and I will be had! :lol:

(My hunch is that the picture is vague and ambiguous so it fits many people's descriptions. If I don't remember to do this in a LD soon I will just look it up for curiosity's sake.) Maybe I've seen him already........
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 16 Apr 2013 07:56

Okay, I'm pretty sure that people went to a psychaiatrist about this becuase he gave them life advice and it must have seemed very helpful and accurate but i'm not sure. Hopefully if you do meet him he doesn't drive you insane or cause depression :? I won't give any info about how he looks, but i can say that the picutre is not vague, many people have drawn him and submitted the pic to their psychaitrist and they sent them to other psych.'s and they all look very similar. I'm sure you will know if you meet him in your dreams. If you think you met him but still don't want to see the picture just ask me and i'll private msg you whether your description i close or not
-shane :D

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Apr 2013 13:07

HAGART wrote: I may find out the picture is Alfred E. Newman and it was just a joke and laugh about it. That would be funny and I will be had! :lol:

ive thought that several times too..what if it is a joke and Im being had! If it is, people have been keeping it a great secret by not spilling the beans. :lol: (Im sure someone would of told us if it was).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Apr 2013 13:10

btifuldreamer wrote: he gave them life advice and it must have seemed very helpful and accurate

ahh so we are looking out for an unusual DC who gives out very helpful and accurate advice?

If you think you met him but still don't want to see the picture just ask me and i'll private msg you whether your description i close or not
-shane :D

thanks.. I'll try to remember that
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 Apr 2013 02:45

MY CURIOSITY GOT THE BETTER OF ME!

I broke down and looked it up on the internet.

I've never seen him before. I wish I had, because I love this paranormal stuff and wish it exists.
Anyway, this was interesting and I never heard of it before you mentioned it.
And there are so many theories about it, who knows what is going on?

So, in the end, I have never seen 'this man', but if I ever do in the future it can be chalked up to a planted subconscious idea now and I wouldn't give it any credence. Still fun to share here if it ever happens.....
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 20 Apr 2013 00:35

taniaaust1 wrote:ahh so we are looking out for an unusual DC who gives out very helpful and accurate advice?

Yes. As i said, if it was strange enough that people took it to a psychairtrist than i guess you will know when you meet him. I'll do some more research on it.

HAGART wrote:MY CURIOSITY GOT THE BETTER OF ME!

I broke down and looked it up on the internet.

Hahaha :lol: you probably have more of a chance ofseeing him now but if you do post the experience anyway! i'm into paranormal and unexplained mysteries which is how i came across 'this man'. it was categorised as unexplained.

StrangeDreamer

Postby StrangeDreamer » 05 Jun 2013 04:16

I had a dream lastnight and eventually came across a man, I wasn't exactly lucid but I knew I was dreaming. I wasn't really sure what else he would be called so I asked the man "Are you 'this man'?" to which he replied "Well, that is one of my names." He then asked me a few questions and started to explain something before I woke up...

Spoiler warning: Contains description of what "This man" may look like.
He was in his late twenties to early thirties with short darkish gold hair and a short beard the same colour. He had a slightly tanned complextion and a kind face. I don't remember seeing anyone that looks like that and I may end up looking at a picture of what this guy is actually supposed to look like but I don't really want to as I would like to see if this is a real thing...
"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." -Eames (Inception)

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 10 Jun 2013 02:45

StrangeDreamer wrote:Spoiler warning: Contains description of what "This man" may look like.
He was in his late twenties to early thirties with short darkish gold hair and a short beard the same colour. He had a slightly tanned complextion and a kind face. I don't remember seeing anyone that looks like that and I may end up looking at a picture of what this guy is actually supposed to look like but I don't really want to as I would like to see if this is a real thing...

Hmmmm. I will say that i'm pretty sure he doesn't look like that. i don't want to tell you what he looks like in case i ruin it but i will tell you which description you got right so minor spoiler........ He does have a kind face. He does look like a murderer. i think.

StrangeDreamer

Postby StrangeDreamer » 10 Jun 2013 09:35

Yeah, I decided to look at a picture, [Spoiler warning] and I don't think I want him in my dreams. He seems quite creepy...
"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." -Eames (Inception)

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 11 Jun 2013 10:59

Yeah..... I guess. I have never seen him and don't really ever want to.

Return to “Dream Characters”