Senses Initiated Lucid Dream, have you done it?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LCDAnthony

Senses Initiated Lucid Dream, have you done it?

Postby LCDAnthony » 05 Jun 2013 23:17

I recently saw a post about the SSILD. I looked it up, and I couldn't believe it haha. I had to try it. I tried it last night. I was so close to Lucidity.

I wanna know if anyone else has done it and if they had success. And maybe a story, if you want to tell, about the experience!

Guitar48300

Re: Senses Initiated Lucid Dream, have you done it?

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Jun 2013 00:55

I've been doing it since DeltaV mentioned it on the forum. It worked on my very first try.

A week later I think I had a lucid or semi-lucid because of SSILD. I dont remember really cause I knew I was dreaming while being the passenger of my dad's car, so I couldnt think of anything to do but wait until we stopped which then I woke up as we were almost at the destination. I also may have lost lucidity if I had any. :roll: .

Then after 1 month I just had another lucid dream last night from SSILD and now I think I finally know how to succeed more often. But I didnt do anything in that dream either. Here's the story: I became lucid by pressing a button on an iPad that said "Lucid". After I pressed the button I could feel myself becoming more aware of the dream. But then my eyes(real or dream, idk) started to open halfway. Whether they were real eyes or dream eyes, eventually my real eyes opened.

So yeah it's worked for me...sort of, if I'm right I may have finally figured SSILD out and will be able to have longer, more fun LDs
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 06 Jun 2013 01:40

Oh wow! Was the first try with SSILD, was it your first lucid dream, or did you have some before that? Because I did my first one yesterday but no lucid, but really close! I've only had 1 before (hence the sig).

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Jun 2013 04:31

No I've had many lucid dreams before. If anything I'd get a minimum of 1 LD per month if I was lucky. Hopefully SSILD will change that. My first lucid dream was 4/24/12. No I didnt write it in my dream journal :lol: . That day was also the day one of my favorite game was released.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”