New Members Present You Here.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Teraku

Re: New Members Present You Here.

Postby Teraku » 12 May 2013 16:11

Je-Je wrote:What is the fast track or what there is in it?? Does it really work or not???

It definitely works. It has quite some info that's not available on the web.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 08:53

darkcan00k wrote:hey all!

My name is Napoleon and i was born just outside of Toronto, ON Canada, but am now living in Portland, OR US. I'm 41 years old, and had my first LD experience when I was 14 years old.

What a cool LD spontanous experience you had when young. Im around your age. I hope you manage to have some more LDs or even master this skill :D
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 08:56

Inspector V wrote:I am a teenage girl, and I am not entirely sure how many actual lucid dreams I have had. Whenever I know I am dreaming, I will usually just go do something and then let the dream keep going. Last nihgt I knew I was dreaming but didn't do anything about it. Not sure why, I was planning on doing something.

Welcome. It sounds like you are aware but you havent got much of your normal waking consciousness in the LD so hence you just are allowing the dream to carry on. Keep trying.

Make sure you have a LD goal and before you go to bed each night think of this goal so hopefully you will end up doing it instead of going along with the dream, when you gain awareness you are dreaming.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 May 2013 03:50

PaulHughes01 wrote:Hello, everyone;

My name is Paul, I'm in my 20s, and I've just become re-interested in lucid dreaming. I did it a lot as a child (without knowing specifically that "it was a thing"), and it has happened from time to time again since then. I only began reading and researching the subject about a week ago, and (pretty cool) I actually had my first lucid experience since then two nights ago, and I actually became lucid for a couple dreams in a row. Last night I performed a reality check and failed to consciously realize that it had failed (I realized it when I woke up in the morning), and so I'm making sure to focus and *concentrate* as I perform them in my daily life. Wish me luck! I'm enjoying reading all the things you guys have had to say on the subject.

Cheers!

- P

best luck :) . I suggest to do more then one kind of reality check.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 May 2013 01:15

EpicNickey07 wrote:My name is Nick, eighteen years old, and I kind of need help. I've learned about lucid dreaming in November almost two years ago. In all that time, I've come up with one solid lucid dreams (Though not very clear) and a few semi-lucid dreams. I've tried several different methods, and this time around my current methods are meditation, WBTB, and MILD. My more obvious problem right now is my slight lack of focus as I use MILD after I go to bed for the second time. For some reason I fall asleep before I start visualizations. Anyway, my other issue is figuring out when I'm dreaming. I have no consistent dream sign, and any rare chance I do a reality check in my sleep, it fails. I'm thinking of a programmed dream sign but I don't know that'll work. The whole reason why I'm here is to consult expert lucid dreamers on any advice for my situation. Seriously, when you have one lucid dream in almost two years and you don't even know how, then that's a good sign to get some help.

Do you keep a dream journal and record every dream to help signal to your body that dreams are very important to you.

Falling asleep before you get the change to start visualisations, that's an issue in self discipline and you'd now be in the habit of doing that, so its even harder then to get things happening how you want. Get your body out of the habit by setting an alarm to wake you up if you do so, you need to really get throu to yourself not to fall asleep till you yourself are ready to.

It may also be well worth while taking a break from LD and then coming back to it afresh and with better motivation.. taking a break can help let go of any bad habits you've developed with it, in the couple of years been basically unsuccessfully doing it. That's way too long to be trying to do this unsuccessfully, it really shouldnt be that hard, means you probably need to completely change your methods or be adding new things. I strongly suggest take a break from trying it for a couple of months. Work out a completely different way to go about all this in that time and then start again.

Mrayoba12

Postby Mrayoba12 » 09 Jun 2013 15:42

I'm 15 just joined to day had my 1st lucid dream way back in gr3 on a school trip and I loved being able to control my dreams, but I guess it hasn't crossed my mind till two days ago that's when I started reading about lucid dreams and how you can control them. So I read about dream recall and normally I can only remember one dream now and then but that night that I read about it I was able to remeber three diffrent dreams without waking up in between them, and I was able to influence one for 2 seconds I have an I iPhone and I'm researching about iOS 7 so in my dream I plugged in my iPhone and updated it but my other iPhone which was on iOS 6 in the dream looked diffrent to the update of this one, so I thought naa this is a dream I would never lose my jailbreak in real life (Dream Reset) and it resetsd to before I updated. I'd lyk to know is it normal for some one who has just started learning lucid dreaming two days ago Be able to recall three dreams and influence one where others have tried for weeks even months?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Last edited by Mrayoba12 on 09 Jun 2013 17:01, edited 1 time in total.

mia

Postby mia » 09 Jun 2013 15:57

Hello. Nice to meet you. Welcome. ( A little tip: use punctuation; it makes your written communications readable; it also encourages people to read it through).
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Mrayoba12

Postby Mrayoba12 » 09 Jun 2013 16:57

Fixed it:)

Oxynidus

Postby Oxynidus » 09 Jun 2013 18:13

Hi everyone. I'm 26, and I have Asperger's Syndrome, so forgive my weirdness. I haven't had a lucid dream yet, but I'm very determined. My problem is that I'm hyper-realistic, and I'm highly resistant to anything that's not in line with reality, which makes it difficult for me to train my subconscious mind for reality checks and dream recall and such, which is why I'm focusing on the WILD technique.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 10 Jun 2013 10:12

Oxynidus wrote:Hi everyone. I'm 26, and I have Asperger's Syndrome, so forgive my weirdness. I haven't had a lucid dream yet, but I'm very determined. My problem is that I'm hyper-realistic, and I'm highly resistant to anything that's not in line with reality, which makes it difficult for me to train my subconscious mind for reality checks and dream recall and such, which is why I'm focusing on the WILD technique.

Good luck for the WILD method then
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “Introduce Yourself”