Total control?

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
HAGART

Re: Total control?

Postby HAGART » 11 Jun 2013 19:56

I don't know if I made it clear.
But the reason why I want to have an emotional attachment associated with the dream character is because they may show up in any form visually, but if it FEELS like the same person than it is the same one.
My theory though is that every dream character I speak with no matter who or what is always my subconscious speaking to me. Therefore they are always the same thing just taking different forms.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

LukeSosa

Postby LukeSosa » 18 Jun 2013 01:03

Yeah, dream characters are amazing sometimes. Dammit I want to try that. If it was a projection of yourself, then you'll probably know it next time you encounter something like that. I think I'm in a good road to LDing, I'm making progress, I hope I can try invoking something like love like you did or something else.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Jun 2013 22:34

I was lucid last night and remembered to try and meet, "Uncertainty" again, whoever that is.
I was in a house and there were other people there and I asked where Uncertainty is. They pointed and I saw somebody. I walked up to him, but it was not the Chinese man from before. It was my uncle. I was still a bit dreamy and confused, not thinking rationally. I asked, did they just show me to any uncle and not the same one. (As if 'uncle' is a type of 'uncertainty'). I was in a dream-like-state-of-mind and it made sense at the time. Anyway, it wasn't who I thought it was and it wasn't what I expected, but he had some interesting things to tell me. He gave me some gentle criticism and said, "You are a dry dreamer." Then he said something that made perfect sense, but I forget the wording of it. It was improper English, but very pithy and wise. Basically he was implying that I dream at random and never plan it. So as a result things happen beyond my control because I am never prepared and I try to find meanings in things even if there is none.

Still trying to figure out exactly what that means....(there I go again trying to find meaning). But perhaps what I need to do is have a more well developed plan before I dream so I get better results. Otherwise the whimsical nature of the dream takes over beyond my control.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 27 Jun 2013 21:37

I don't know why, but I do have a dream guide. He kinda looks like a mix Subject 16 from Assassin's Creed, and Paxton Fettel from the F.E.A.R. videogame series. Usually, he just stands some distance away, and observes the world around him, flashing a smile every now and then.

But in my first lucid dreams, he helped me get over some mental blocks.

Dunno what's up with that. I guess he just coincidentally appeared in my first lucid dream, and my subconscious now associates him with lucid dreaming.

Diversus

Postby Diversus » 28 Jun 2013 10:16

Sometime, in dreams I meet people, wich met befor. They are looks the same as in last times. But there is the monsters, whoo comouflage itself by variouse characters.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 10:47

HAGART wrote: I said I was looking for 'the embodiment of love'. (by love I mean that warm feeling of unconditional love and joy and euphoria). I tried to fill my heart with love as I was calling out, but I couldn't. I can't just spontaneously feel something without a reason for it. So my mood was somewhat normal, perhaps a little excited.

thanks for that HAGART, I love the idea of calling for the embodiment of some emotion like love. I'll have to add that one to my long list of LD challenges.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”