My first lucid dream :D

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

My first lucid dream :D

Postby DudeMan010 » 11 Jun 2013 05:51

Hey guys I just thought of sharing my first lucid dream that I had today. it was so exiting, it when like this:

I was on a hotel room and I woke up from some nightmares. I went to the bathroom to check myself in the mirror to see if I'm dreaming but my reflection looked just fine and normal. so I decided to turn on the sink from the bathroom to splash myself some water in the face. when I turned on the sink, water came but it quickly stopped. imagine the water running only like 2 inches down from the pipe, it was just floating and I could hear the water running. so I asked myself: What's going on here? and then I realized that this was a dream. right after I realized that I was dreaming, everything got crazy for a moment. my vision turned like high definition blue like, my hearth was beating like 10 beats per second, the room was shaking and I was hearing a sound like if I was being transported somewhere. so while all that happened I grabbed on the shelf of the bathroom and I just stared at myself on the mirror. after all that then the sound went: "PUNF" and everything turned back the way they were. then I felt everything different, more real like if I was actually awake. I was shocked after all that crazy stuffed that happened and I was like wow. then I thought of what should I do on my lucid dream that is simple and not too hard to do. I looked at a glass cup and I thought of changing it into something else. so I placed my right hand in the cup and I imagined turning the glass cup into those plastic red and white cups that are used in parties. so I stared at the cup thinking of the plastic cup and waited but nothing happened. so I thought to myself: maybe I'm not suppose to look at it while it changes. so I tried again only facing at my left which was were the shower was and I waited until I felt like I was ready to look. I waited like 5 seconds and when I looked back at the glass cup, it was replaced by the plastic cup that I imagined. I amazed, then 2 guys that were twins came to the bathroom and I told them to check this out. I did the same thing again only that I wanted to replace the cup into a ps vita. so I stared at the shower while thinking of the ps vita and then all of a sudden I could see a loading screen with a loading bar and I could see the twins behind me so I was looking at four things at the same time. so after the loading bar went to 100% I looked back where I had my right hand on the cup and it was replaced by the ps vita. the twins got exited and they started playing with the ps vita. so I left them and I left the bathroom and while I was leaving I was thinking of what to do next and I thought of jumping out from the balcony to see what would happen. but just when I got out of the bathroom my parents were waiting for me and they were mad. my dad told me to go to bed but I refused. so we started to argue and while I was arguing with my parents I noticed that my mom was at her bed while she was actually standing next to my dad. and my bed was a mess. so I questioned him why did you do that to my bed, you could have hurt my body. but he just said: go to sleep. so I took a small deep breath and I closed my eyes. right after that I woke up.

the end. please comment of what you think of my lucid dream :D

Re: My first lucid dream :D

Postby HAGART » 11 Jun 2013 21:55

Often there is an authority figure that comes in and tells you to wake up or to stop what you are doing. Parents tend to be the biggest authority figures in our lives. I don't know why that is, but my mother has appeared in my lucid dreams before and tries to stop me as if she never wants me to have any fun. :cry:

But also ask yourself this: did you have the slightest feeling that you were not suppose to be awake and you would disturb your parents? I think you did, even if it was in the back of your mind. Our slightest fears can manifest themselves in a lucid dream. But also our desires!

Anyway, it was fun wasn't it? (Understatement.)
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”