Dream within a dream, within a dream? Maybe!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Dream within a dream, within a dream? Maybe!

Postby DreamerMan99 » 23 May 2013 02:45

I finally experienced Inception-
I went to bed in a hottub in the first dream, woke up in a LD at my school and became lucid. Then, I woke back up in the hottub from dream 1 and began flying around, realizing this too was a dream. I then woke up from dream 1 AND 2 and came into dream 3! It was a false awakening. Very vivid though. My mom brought me a smoothie, and I looked at my phone and realized the clock said 109:09 and I looked at this app I have which monitors your sleep cycles and I use as an alarm for WBTB and it was crazy jacked up.

So, a lucid dream, within a dream, within a False awakening?
What is my mind doing to me!? I LOVE IT! :D :D :D
Good luck,
Dream on.

Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Re: Dream within a dream, within a dream? Maybe!

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 13 Jun 2013 09:46

I might have experienced one like this. But it was a normal dream within a normal dream; I didn't become lucid. It's really cool though.
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Re: Dream within a dream, within a dream? Maybe!

Postby mia » 14 Jun 2013 03:12

You've been having a lot of fun recently! :)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”