downside to lucidream? problem create detail of the world

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Cristaliciouz

downside to lucidream? problem create detail of the world

Postby Cristaliciouz » 12 Mar 2013 16:23

Hello guys hopefully someone could give inputs.
first of all its not about exploring the lucid dream world, flying, meet some people i want, do things shoot fireball, summon sword, etc. ive done that several times. but its about creating the world/story that i want. like a movie.
the problem that i got usually that its hard to create the detail of the world that i want to build. like for example you were at the mall in another place/country which youve never been in there (which means its totally different with yours/youve ever been) and then you cruising outside in a car. after a while i got problems creating the scenery. its really hard like making an animation movie (but in this case the graphic is real) which you have to think hard to create everything in detail. :(
second i feel that the downside to lucidream is: for example lets say like when you watch a movie things are unpredictable but when you lucid dreaming and you create it yourself theres no surprise :(

Guitar48300

Re: downside to lucidream? problem create detail of the worl

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Mar 2013 22:49

Cristaliciouz wrote:its about creating the world/story that i want. like a movie.
the problem that i got usually that its hard to create the detail of the world that i want to build. like for example you were at the mall in another place/country which youve never been in there (which means its totally different with yours/youve ever been) and then you cruising outside in a car. after a while i got problems creating the scenery. its really hard like making an animation movie (but in this case the graphic is real) which you have to think hard to create everything in detail. :(
second i feel that the downside to lucidream is: for example lets say like when you watch a movie things are unpredictable but when you lucid dreaming and you create it yourself theres no surprise :(

This is something I've been wanting to accomplish since the day I discovered lucid dreaming.

Unfortunately I havent tried changing the scenes yet cause in my other lucid dreams I'm trying to set up the props and stuff before I go to the scene(weapons and magic mostly). Not only that, but I'm still trying to find a way to get lucid more often(2-3 nights per week would be enough for me). Everyone on the forum keeps suggesting spinning, closing your eyes or walking through a door while visualizing the place you wanna be in. Have you tried any of that?

I've thought of scenes and dialogues countless times and, like you, I began to wonder if I wouldnt be excited or surprised by anything because I created it all. So what I did is I planned to just make Scene 1 to be everything I expect, and then let the dream take control of the story(except adding/dismissing characters) and see if the dream can make some surprises, or even stay on the plot. However, I haven't been able to do this even once so who knows, maybe everything, some things or nothing will be what I planned.

P.S. You say you summoned swords and shot fireballs several times. I tried doing that in my last 2 lucid dreams but failed. Specifically from my hands. Got any tips for me? I would really appreciate it.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 13 Mar 2013 00:03

Cristaliciouz wrote:Hello guys hopefully someone could give inputs.
first of all its not about exploring the lucid dream world, flying, meet some people i want, do things shoot fireball, summon sword, etc. ive done that several times. but its about creating the world/story that i want. like a movie.

Creating is really simple.
You need to do this: Stop creating. :)

The problem is that we tend to get in the way of the process.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Mar 2013 08:11

I personally think there will always be surprises in LD as no matter how much waking conciousness you have there in the dream with you, its still a dream.. its still your subconsciousness also creating stuff there. I personally like the surprises and this is one of the reasons why I like LD maybe more then doing OBE (where I often dont get any surprises at all).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 13 Jun 2013 11:30

But these surprised lucid dreams happen very few times.

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 16 Jun 2013 13:19

No matter what you do, your subconscious is still in control of your dreams, and it always will be. That's why I usually just let my subconscious create scenes for me, I haven't created one myself yet.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”