Not sure if Lucid or.......

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
caboose131

Not sure if Lucid or.......

Postby caboose131 » 14 Jun 2013 02:53

I wanted to share this experience of these dreams I had when I was in fourth grade. My question is, idk if it was a lucid dream or if it was semi lucid or just plain out, normal dreams, but my dream recall of those dreams were incredible. Like it felt real, but I didn't have the "control" part, I was just kinda aware it was a dream. I ended loving the dreams and the contents of the dreams that I wrote about them. This was in fourth grade when I had these dreams, I was able to write four pages and a half of what I could remember from them. From what I can tell, that's a hell of a lot of recalling there, but after that, never have I been able to recall and write about a dream with such length as that one and I am now 20 years old. I wanted to know if somehow since it may have been lucid, would it have increased my recall? Also if it was even considered a lucid dream, but like I said, I have never been able to right so much about a dream since that one, it was literally two sheets of line paper front and back all written and another sheet written halfway in.

caboose131

Re: Not sure if Lucid or.......

Postby caboose131 » 14 Jun 2013 03:01

Oh I also forgot to mention, those dreams that I wrote all about was from one night. I didn't want to confuse anyone since I keep throwing out dreams and fourth grade as if it were a progressive event. Those dreams all happened in one night, I felt myself being transported from one dream to another. I went from a marina to a battle against a grim reaper using dvds as weapons with this giant pit in the middle and this awesome ally dream character named "Nick Chang" who was an expert knife thrower apparently lol, then I was transported to my elementary school playground being chased by some nerdy girl trying to kiss me, then I was quickly transported to some swap raft ride and those host of the ride was this lady bug that stood upright and could talk lol

taniaaust1

Re: Not sure if Lucid or.......

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 03:04

No way to tell from what you said if it was LD or not there.. it may of just been "vivid dreaming" and hence you remembered it better. A LD simply is when you are dreaming and actually aware you are dreaming when you are at the time.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”