Latest LD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
dreamerinmiami

Latest LD

Postby dreamerinmiami » 14 Jun 2013 17:37

I was in a club with no pants or underwear on and everyone was looking at me , I didn't care tough. The stares didn't bother me at all. Some fiends came up to me and said hey "why are u like that Andre?" I said idk and about 5 of us went into a bathroom stall. At this point I had pants on. I heard a DC tell my friend "I like him he's different". I asked my friend if I can use his cell phone to call another friend. When I start dialing I keep on marking the wrong numbers and the call never went through. I got frustrated and that's when I became lucid. I said hey this is a dream! I calmed myself and remembered to use my mind more and not wake up. I told a DC to start floating and she did, I asked a DC what he would like to do and he said " walk up these walls" I said ok do it! Then I said "lets try to fly" and the DC's said yes your a great teacher! When I put all my energy into my head to fly I never got off the ground and woke up! :) :lol: :roll:
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”