PAPRIKA

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

PAPRIKA

Postby HAGART » 15 Jun 2013 22:30

I watched the movie, Paprika last night. It's about dreams and psychology and resonates with someone like me and I bet a lot of you too.

It's a Japanese anime movie I found on You Tube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2kkzwRvpqQ

Anyway, if you've seen it and want to talk about it, here is the thread. I only saw it once and some of it goes above my head and need to watch it again one day. It's one of those movies you have to watch twice!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Re: PAPRIKA

Postby Peter » 16 Jun 2013 04:59

Just watched the first 5 minutes. Cold wet day so will see if I can get through the rest later, it looks interesting
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 23 Jun 2013 07:52

I watched up to the time when the girl the fat man the scientist see the boss. By that time I had to stop as I was beginning to feel very out of sorts, a feeling of despair (is this the end of my life?) It is the nearest I can explain my feelings. I felt I must delete this movie which I did at once. That was last night and I am ok again, but as I am not given to have these Brrr. feelings I thought I will post my experience for what it is worth. :)

mia

Postby mia » 24 Jun 2013 03:17

Wow ericha, what an interesting response to that movie. Listening to your instincts or 'inner voice' is important I think.
Last edited by mia on 26 Jun 2013 14:31, edited 1 time in total.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 26 Jun 2013 05:53

erichsa wrote:I was beginning to feel very out of sorts, a feeling of despair (is this the end of my life?)

Sounds like a panic attack. I've had those before and I hate it. I know how that feels.
However, I never felt that way about this movie and I hope nobody is discouraged.
It's not MY movie either so I don't care either way if people care.
Love it or hate it, it certainly leaves an impression though!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Off-Topic”