An Endless FA, & A Floating Room

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DreamerMan99

An Endless FA, & A Floating Room

Postby DreamerMan99 » 17 Jun 2013 01:24

Ok so I remember the dream as this:

I was in bed and woke up countless times, feeling extremely tired. I got a feeling that I was floating, so I thought I was in an OBE. Nothing was happening so I went to sleep. I think. I remember the door and window, opening and either a black man or asian woman usually missing their bodies would float in. I would then wake up and happen over and over and over for at least 40 minutes, just loops of these random people floating/walking in. I wasnt scared, just super tired. I then remember waking up in the dream and saw my kitten with a mixer taped on its back. I still felt really tired, so I picked him up and started mixing his belly? Not hurting him, but the white fur was turning into whipped cream. I turned it up to HIGH and it must of woke my mom up. She came in screaming saying "what are you doing?" i said i was talking to my friends, the black man and asain woman. She said no one was here. I sounded stoned and tired and turned around and pointed to them, and my mom started laughing, saying, your hallucinating, silly! Check your hands! I looked at them, and they began tripping out and faded away like turning off a tv. Everything slowly dissapeared like a hologram being turned off and i was just a consious in a black nothingness, no body. Nothing. I woke up to my dad shaking me because it wad fathers day.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

SGraham

Re: An Endless FA, & A Floating Room

Postby SGraham » 18 Jun 2013 15:05

That sounds pretty weird. I once had a continuous FA like you described. except for me it was where i would get out of bed, walk a few feet and then everything would go all slow-mo and i couldn't move. this repeated about ten times and every time it would seem as if i didn't get as far as the last.

but i totally get what you're saying about it being exhausting, when i woke up from mine, i didnt want to go back to bed.
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”