Conjuring up people in LDs

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Ivanna

Conjuring up people in LDs

Postby Ivanna » 16 Jun 2013 19:39

Making people appear in LDs has never worked for me and yet it's one of the things I'm most eager to try (I won't go into detail why, but you can probably guess :lol: ). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else found it difficult or if you have any tips? Thank you :)
In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own ~ Dumbledore

LucidLink

Re: Conjuring up people in LDs

Postby LucidLink » 16 Jun 2013 19:50

It's easy! Just ask the awareness behind the dream to summon an attractive partner! ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 16 Jun 2013 22:51

I simply say out loud: "I want someone to appear near me." or "I want someone to talk to."
Most of times, here comes someone.

SarahDank

Postby SarahDank » 17 Jun 2013 09:59

Think of the person in detail, imagine them next to you

[ Post made via Android ] Image

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 17 Jun 2013 20:37

I need to try to followe these tips too. I usually tried to open the door or something and expect the person to be behind them but it never worked for me.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Jun 2013 05:17

Whenever I have summoned someone, they never appeared right before my very eyes. I call out for their name if it is someone in particular or call out for the idea of a person. I don't just think it, but I say it out loud in the dream. Then I have to walk around, looking around corners, opening doors and such. "Where are you? Are you here?" After a while a dream character shows up.

Then what you say or do with them is entirely up to you!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 07:40

This so far has always been successful for me. I just thought of the person coming (I didnt think how they'd come or analyse what I was trying to do in any way.. I just believed they were going to come as that is what I wanted to happen).. and then that person just walked throu a door into the room where I was seconds later just like they'd been in the house all along. Everytime I wanted him back, I just think of him and he walks into whereever I are.

(In my case I use someone I hold strong thoughts of.. my ex). You just reallly got to want the person there.

(Ive tried thou bringing a guide into a dream with no idea of what my guide would be like, that has never worked for me, so for myself, it dont work for unknown people as well).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”