New Members Present You Here.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
aurasunset

Re: New Members Present You Here.

Postby aurasunset » 11 Jun 2013 01:14

Hello everyone. I'm 43 and I've been lucid dreaming for roughly 8 years now. I first became interested in lucid dreaming as a way to heal and find comfort after a bereavement and I had my first lucid dream about 3 months after I began keeping a dream journal and practising techniques. I'm at a stage now where I'm looking to master the skill and widen my in-dream experiences.

mia

Postby mia » 11 Jun 2013 01:30

Hello aurasunset! You're at a good place here. I am constantly surprised at where life leads us. Welcome.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

DonGenaro

Hello there!

Postby DonGenaro » 12 Jun 2013 02:01

Hello everybody, my name is Edmur, I'm from Brazil and I have 27 years old. I had my first lucid dream around 2 years ago, with one month of effort. I found a book "lucid dreaming in 30 days" actually worked! hahaha!
Since then I had around 8 or 9 lucid dreams... Only!
I feel that I always return to the beggining. I tried so hard with so little results that I don't know more what to do. Actually, I know, I need to improve my dream recall which is, in this moment, reeeaaaalllyyy poooorr (in one month, just 3 pages on my diary; everytime when I had lucid dreaming I was in better position with my dream recall).
I don't know what I could do to boost my dream recall. When I wake up, it's been really dificult to remember anything about my dream, sometimes I remember a little fragment, try to organize this in my mind before write. Well, when i pick up the pen, everything blur in my mind. Sometimes blur even before I pick up the pen!
If someone have some idea about to improve dream recall, please, let me know! \o

Good dreams for all! (and sorry about my english, isn't so good!)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Jun 2013 05:24

Don't worry about your English. I understand.

I wish I could help with your dream recall, but even I sometimes remember and sometimes I don't.

Anyway, all I can say is: Hello and Welcome.
(And that goes for all the others I missed, I can't respond to them all!)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Revolution

Postby Revolution » 15 Jun 2013 09:40

( I think I might have posted this in the wrong place earlier so I decided to move it here)

Hey everyone,
Just joined the Forum a few minutes ago and I thought I'd introduce myself. (Hopefully I'm doing it in the right place) After many months of attempted astral projection - and only succeeding once - I thought I would try Lucid dreaming as it seems to be closely related. Unlike a lot of people I can't say that I've been trying to lucid dream for weeks/months yet, I am only going to attempt it properly for the first time tonight. I have had close experiences in the past with lucid dreaming by accident however, but none of them have officially been a lucid dream. I have asked myself in dreams "is this real?" before, but have always come to the conclusion that what I am experiencing is real.

Anyway, sorry for rambling on. I'm just about to go and have a look round the site (as I've only had a look at a couple of stories before registering) so if anyone has any tips as to how I can have successful lucid dreams feel free to tell me or point me to the right place.

Thanks! :D

mia

Postby mia » 15 Jun 2013 15:36

Welcome to all new members.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Jigsaw79

[Insert Subject Here]

Postby Jigsaw79 » 20 Jun 2013 20:16

Hi, everyone! I signed up on the forum yesterday and loving it so far. I'm young, so I'd rather not say my age, thank you very much.
How I got started lucid dreaming is because of a Vsauce video. I then started to look up how to lucid dream. That was about a year ago. I don't exactly remember my first dream, but I know I made the foolish mistake of getting too excited. That's it. Bye!

lussn

Postby lussn » 27 Jun 2013 16:58

Hi everybody!!
I'm Luis, I'm from Barcelona and I have 27 years old.
A month ago I started to discover the lucid dreaming world, and I was so interested because I remember a lot of dreams of my childhood.
I'm improving my skills in this area and I had two LD with the WILD technique.
I'm trying to do the reality checks but I failed even in the easy situations. Last week I had a dream where I put on and off the lights a lot of times and i was think that the switch was broken. Looser!!!
But I'll continue trying to do a reality check correctly.
I hope that I'll share a lot of experiences with you! Let's dream!! ;)
NDs -> A whole life ;)
LDs -> +14
Let's dream!

mia

Postby mia » 28 Jun 2013 01:13

Welcome lussn! ;)

Coffey

Postby Coffey » 30 Jun 2013 03:03

Hello! I'm new here. I've had a long time fascination with Lucid dreaming, I have achieved one a while ago though I can't recall a specific time it happened. My fascination with it began when my friend explained it to me. It left me shocked, and curious. To think, in my mind there's a whole new world I have yet to unlock.

So I began. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”